Review of TheEdenClub

London EC2A 4PS, Scotland KY15 4SW, UK
Tel: +44 20 7855 5100

alimeea
12/6/18

An experience of a lifetime playing golf how it was originally created with only tee boxes and greens created by man and everything else as natural as it comes. Simply loved it! The Eden Club has some of the unique features and probably gives you the best golfing experience in St. Andrews, Scotland. Highly recommended!

nadiadenisea
12/22/17

Being a privileged member of The Eden Club, located in St. Andrews, Scotland, I have access to the state of the art golfing facilities. Thanks to this elite international private members club for facilitating me to participate in amazing golfing events and meet great personalities from across the globe. I would certainly recommend golf lovers to join this premium club and get the finest golfing experience.

nkk1
4/10/14

I was induced to join The Eden Club based on promises given orally, in writing and via website representations that The Eden Club was one of the finest clubs in the world and could give access to its members through a private Secretariat who would arrange golf outings for The Eden Club members and guests at exclusive golf courses. I joined The Eden Club based upon these assurances and paid an upfront fee of $100,000 plus annual dues for the rights that The Eden Club purported to offer. Repeatedly I found that The Eden Club was unable to actually fulfill any of its promises and could not get me on any golf courses when I requested dates. After I paid my dues I tried to set up golf outings on the courses that The Eden Club stated its members would have access. I learned that The Eden Club could only offer its members spaces on the course on shoulder or off season dates and amenities were not offered to The Eden Club members playing these courses. For example, I tried to set up a golf outing with guests at Fischers Island Golf course; I reluctantly agreed to the off season dates that were allegedly (as no formal written confirmation of any dates was ever given) available to The Eden Club members but I was then told that I should bring a box lunch as no services would be available to me at the club, no access to showers were available, nor any locker rooms. For a club that touted that it could give its members access to the finest golf clubs and then only give access on shoulder seasons without any amenities, is a total misrepresentation and complete FRAUD. They fraudulently induce their members stating that they offer a club that is one of the finest in the world but only offer off season limited access to clubs and with amenities that are Spartan to non-existent. When I asked to get a refund of my membership, I was sent an email explaining that I had to pay dues for 5 years in order to be eligible to try to sell my rights to my membership (at a discounted rate) and I had no recourse to recoup the exorbitant cost of my initial membership.

I also learned that The Eden Club was using my name without my permission to endorse The Eden Club stating that I swear by the Club and The Eden Club can get you on any course you wantvirtually any time you want which I never said and in fact I had the opposite experience. BEWARE of this SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the TheEdenClub staff and other customers.

TheEdenClub?