The Dog Outdoors reviews

support@thedogoutdoors.com

1 star

jamesj271
2/8/18

They literally enail yoy back and forth showing you their idea of what you ordered and have you verify it or request changes to ensure a perfect product. Couldn't ask for anything more from a company.

connieb103
2/8/18

Loved the collars tried to order some slidable dog tags for them but the order would never go through.

bobbyh42
1/22/18

Awesome company. I highly recommend this company for your pets and furry friends. The management team was incredibly supportive through the exchange process. Super friendly, and high quality products....I can't recommend enough!

sallyk33
1/12/18

yes I love the quality, But just sent it back for a smaller size on 1-10-18 need the 2-X L didn't see return label, So sent back in same box. Sally K.

janetb132
1/11/18

The best quality products at fair prices. Owners are great/easy to work with. I loved the coat I bought for my dog...best quality I have seen

kristih23
1/10/18

This collar looks like it will survive for a long time, and the name plate is very readable and good quality. We were replacing the regular webbing collars 2-3 times a year beacause they would fade and smell. This collar is very well made and had great hardwear.

shannong49
12/31/17

I ordered the puffer and alpine jackets for my two dogs. Movimg from Tennessee to Minnesota our dogs needed warmer jackets. They absolutely love them and are keeping them a lot warmer than the other jackets that we had for them.

lw75
12/30/17

I've purchased many products and especially the harnesses; great for my 80 lb baby girl.......that loves to "take me" for walks. Wonderful owners and people at the company; always kind and willing to help with anything or questions. Very considerate to supply the videos too for proper fitting and education of the products.

nadiak17
12/26/17

Order came on time, and was as described. Pleased with the product Ive received, good quality. Glad I came across this cool website.

jilla48
12/21/17

Thank you to everyone at The Dog Outdoors for the excellent service and quality. Thank you too for the fun toy, Dutch really loves it. Happy Holidays!

cassandraw21
12/21/17

Great product and great customer service. I would recommend Thedogoutdoors.com for your pups winter coat needs.

williamb331
12/19/17

I have tried baskets on handlebars, slings on my body, back packs, rear trailers but nothing worked for my dog until I bought this. She loves this seat and can go with me on rides around the neighborhood. So glad I bought it.

jesseg47
12/16/17

Thank you so much for the toys you sent with the collar, that was very sweet. Your customer service dept is number one. I will always buy coats and leash/collars from you guys. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the The Dog Outdoors staff and other customers.

The Dog Outdoors?