Review of Thedenimzone

Thedenimzone reviews

SITE CLOSED

pravalik
12/28/09

well my dad ordered my third pair of uggs from this site nott wanting to spend the full amount like he did with the first two and at first i thought they were fake but they are totally genuine!

pissyp
12/24/09

My dad found this site off of his homepage on the internet under shopping. He made a purchase for $125 dollar ugg boots and was told they would be shipped within a few days. He was given a confirmation email and his checking account was charged for the boots. Weeks passed by and he still received nothing. So he emailed the site (since the only contact information given was a email address) and got a response saying that the company was very busy and his ugg boots would be shipping within the next few days. Weeks have passed...and still nothing. This site is a scam, they take your money and give you nothing in return. I recommend staying away from this site or you will lose your money!

annak1
12/17/09

Please do not buy from this site. Only contact is via email. Item was to ship over 2 weeks ago and still has not shipped. UPS tracking number but package never sent to UPS. No answer to emails requesting refund to credit card.

nicholeu
12/17/09

This is NOT a Legit site. I ordered Ugg boots and got nothing. Upon researching, after the fact, I found out that there are numerous complaints about them stating the same exact situation. Some people recieved fakes, others nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!! They will take your money and you will get nothing!!!!

unhappyc1
12/12/09

My personal experience has not been a good one. I found this website through my internet provider, on their home page under shopping. So I trusted it. Made a purchase (ugg boots) and a few days later I received an email with the status of my order, which was "shipped". I tried contacting them for my tracking information, but no response. Finally, I received an email giving me a specific date that it would ship. That date passed and nothing. I tried calling the phone number but it was not a valid phone number. Sent other emails and got auto responses that everything was sold out and that orders placed before a certain date, would ship. That date has passed and nothing. This is the holiday season and I depended on receiving what I ordered. My account was charged within a day of placing the order. I have emailed to let them know that I wish to cancel and would like a refund but I doubt if I'll ever see the product or the money. I have ,however, taken steps to try to recover my funds. I would highly recommend avoiding this website.

hey, I found this new website thedenimzone.com, They offer 2 pairs of uggs for 230 buks. Can someone tell me if they ever dealt with this website before? I am a bit weary with all the scams that are going on these days.

By angela o.
Questions? Get answers from the Thedenimzone staff and other customers.

Thedenimzone?