TheCustomDresses reviews

2 reviews with 1 star

joshb10
4/1/11

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! The company is located in China and the customer service is as bad as it gets. My girlfriends bridesmaid dress broke on the day the wedding, and the company, which has no phone number, refused to give a refund and is an absolute nightmare to deal with. Low quality products and god-awful customer service. Do not chance it, order from somewhere else!!!!

phyllisb
1/12/10

If you are even thinking of ordering a dress from this site, BEWARE!!!! The dresses you view on their site are not what you receive. I also found an Alfred Angelo style #1963 in a local shop but couldn't afford the $899 so I got online and found "the same dress" on their site for $240, of course I was overjoyed! When I received my wedding dress I was very disappointed with the actual purchase.
The dress I believed I was ordering (via pictures on their website) was absolutely stunning! The dress I received was pretty but not at all like the dress pictured. I ordered Ivory, received white, the dress ordered had crystal like stones on the skirt of the dress at each gather which were sporatic over the skirt, the dress I received had sequin like flowers at each gather which were in a row across the skirt making me look like the icing on a wedding cake.
I received my dress on a thursday and I emailed the company via their "contact us" link on their website on the following Monday to see about returning the dress. I received no response, by the way they do not have a phone number listed on their site for contacting them. I emailed them again from their site a month later, still no response. A coworker suggested that I email them from their site pretending to be interested in purchasing a dress and give a different but valid email address. Shocking enough they responded to the potential sale email. I responded with "I find it funny that you are so quick to respond to a potential sale but do not respond to a customer complaint" they claim they never received my email from the previous month. I explained that due to their response time or lack there of that I had since had to purchase another dress and simply wanted to return the dress for a refund. They replied with "the time in which you had to return the dress has lapsed and we will not be able to help you". I am seeking further action with the credit card company to get this matter resolved.

Make sure before you order that you will be happy with a dress that may be kind of like the one you see on their site.

do anyone have a number that I can reach for them because my prom is may 8th and i wanted to know would my dress be here in time

By Crystal j.
Questions? Get answers from the TheCustomDresses staff and other customers.

TheCustomDresses?