Review of TheClymb

TheClymb reviews

Tel: 1-877-464-6936

katies28
5/4/15

I found some Mizuno shoes on The Clymb recently and they were over 50 percent off, so I bought them. I have had the older version of the same shoe for a long time, so I needed a new pair, and I knew which size. If you don't know your shoe size, I would recommend going to a store to try the shoes on before ordering from The Clymb since they may run out of the correct size for you if you order the wrong size and then try to exchange shoes. Their sales do not last long, so you kind of have to snatch up the sales that you find, because they have limited quantities. However, if you are looking for great deals on expensive outdoor/athletic wear, this is the place to look. My order took from The Clymb took only 2 days to ship and then it took 4 business days to get to my house. It isn't the fastest shipping, but it was free because of a deal that they had when I ordered. I was totally satisfied when I got them. The Clymb had also added a couple of coupons and samples of a variety of things in the shipment, which was a pleasant surprise. If I need to order some outdoor gear, then I will probably use The Clymb again. I recommend buying from The Clymb if you like deals and you don't mind spending a while looking.

johnt190
10/22/14

Only wore 2 week and toe started to separate. Now I have to deal with sending them back and choosing another pair from oyshous e.com

ronv4
10/14/14

great high end outdoor gear as well adventure trips. check it out!

beccab5
7/16/14

One of my absolute favorite websites to shop! Great selection of products, super customer care. Highly recommend.

amyh39
4/24/14

Love theclymb.com. I have always had great experiences with them. They offer some of the best deals out there for outdoor and active gear and clothing. There have been no issues with any of the many orders I've placed and they even offer a discount off of an order if it is going to be later than expected.

Questions? Get answers from the TheClymb staff and other customers.

TheClymb?