The Cake King

The Cake King has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Cake King also ranks 75th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate The Cake King?

“Got Awesome Customize Cake Here”

Vineet K.
12/16/19

I ordered customize Peppa Pig cartoon cake here. Cake was really delicious and fresh. Also, goy timely delivery

vineetk4
December 16th, 2019
shwetam14
September 16th, 2019
They are so awesome. It was my b'day and they made me a GOT cake exactly like i wanted with stark logo and stuff. I loved the detailing on the cake it was so good and the cake was so delicious I went for a chocolate chip cake and it just fulfilled my tastebuds. All the people loved it. If you are looking for some amazing cakes bakes and cakes is to go for.

Questions? Get answers from the The Cake King staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Cake King?

Have a question about The Cake King?