The Cake King

The Cake King has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Cake King ranks 14th among Dessert sites.

How would you rate The Cake King?

“Delicious Cake”

Mia B.
1/20/21

Good taste for an affordable price. Thank you cake king for making my day special with good designer cake.

vineetk4
December 16th, 2019

I ordered customize Peppa Pig cartoon cake here. Cake was really delicious and fresh. Also, goy timely delivery

miab85
January 20th, 2021

rynees
September 24th, 2020

I ordered a Fruit cake, it was delicious and superb decoration. It was just a fresh cake with fresh fruits. Got Delivered on time.

aarone108
November 26th, 2020

The cake was just so fresh. Nice quality management. Delicious cakes, incredible service, and decent cost.

markd1761
December 11th, 2020

The cake was just so fresh. The flavor was good with a little need for improvement. Completely recommend.

shwetam14
September 16th, 2019

They are so awesome. It was my b'day and they made me a GOT cake exactly like i wanted with stark logo and stuff. I loved the detailing on the cake it was so good and the cake was so delicious I went for a chocolate chip cake and it just fulfilled my tastebuds. All the people loved it. If you are looking for some amazing cakes bakes and cakes is to go for.

Questions? Get answers from the The Cake King staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Cake King?

Have a question about The Cake King?