Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk

Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk?

“Lack of customer service. Poor communication & will not cater to your needs or listen!”

Priya B.
11/30/19

Terrible attitude, doesn't want to listen to you just wants to go with whatever she has in mind. Will not cater to your needs. I wanted to order a bespoke cake for my son's 15th birthday of a character in the new Avengers so it is not well known & asked for a sketch before baking so that we can it get right before it's too late. She refused & I was shocked as no baker has done this, I have ordered many bespoke cakes. She already had in mind how she was going to make it, whatever was going to be easy for her. But this was a unique cake which I wanted to talk through with the baker to makesure it matched every detail as to what I wanted.

priyab18
November 30th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk?

Have a question about Thecakeemporiumberkshire.co.uk?