Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk

Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk ranks 44th among Photographer sites.

How would you rate Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk?

“AVOID!”

Sam A.
4/19/20

Avoid! When I talked to them on the phone it was said: "you have to deposit £ 25 pounds to book your photo shoot and if you do not like your photos we will give your money back". It's not true! Once you are there you have to buy some photos, and after that I found out that 1 photo costs a lot of money; they don't mentioning any price on the phone because it is too high; I did not know that I should pay for my false eyelashes (6 pounds). The total price is more than: £ 2,000.00! My photos don't have high resolution as well. If you don't have a lot of money in order to spend with photos avoid them! I don't recommend it.

sama374
April 19th, 2020

Avoid!

gustavel8
December 22nd, 2020

They are really not professional one of the worst phone call I made. They are taking advantage of COVID-19 situation to rob people of their Deposit.

The person I spoke with refuse to pass me to a manager and said if I want my deposit back, I have to come in the studio even though they cannot open on the date of appointment(Tier 4 restriction).
I tried to explain him that the main reason of my booking will not be relevant in the future (family reunion during Xmas) but he told me whenever they will open I must attend if I expect to have part of my deposit back.

This is one the most unreasonable company I have to deal with. I even proposed him to keep the part of the deposit they was supposed to keep after attending my appointment, but they told me no, it is a must for me to come in if I want to see any part of my deposit or they will keep it all.

My 14 days cancellation was ending this morning and I called in the evening to ask them my refund and he refused, and told me whenever they will open, I have the obligation to find a day and attend a session, even if I don't have a specific reason.
This is a shame to take advantage of people during this time.

Everywhere you booked, either a hotel or restaurant, when they have to shut down because of the new regulation, they offered alternative way but it is up to the client to keep it or not. But in all cases, they're ready to offer refund because they understand it's nobody fault. But basically, they want to keep their money and they obliged me to book a day. In such time, who can know when he/she will be free, how things will be or who knows how when and how it will end?
Seriously, if you are not ready for silly fight and explanation, don't book with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk?

Have a question about Thebroadwaystudios.co.uk?