Theblackloop.co

Theblackloop.co

Theblackloop.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Theblackloop.co?

“The Black Loop Website Review”

Anastasia B.
4/30/18

One of the first things I noticed when reading the Black Loop, was its conservative bias and pointed biased language. I witnessed no neutrality at all as I read through the articles. It was all-Trump, all the time, and not anything I would consider to be a legitimate publication. I found the writing to leave much to be desired. While the sensationalized headlines made it look as though the publication carried some news of substance, at the end of the day, it was all the same thing....right wing nonsense that was biased and that lacked substantive value. I wish there was a rating lower than one star, because this publication doesn't even deserve that. blah.

anastasiab12
April 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Theblackloop.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theblackloop.co?

Have a question about Theblackloop.co?