Review of The-top-tens

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

benea1
10/21/12

An user-created top ten lists website and Japan is #1 on the most hated countries list? Umm... news flash: The People's Republic of China lies more than any country, period. What they claim to be on their ideology is irrelevant. They don't believe in democracy, they are authoritative as North Korea today. In other words, they are fascist left.

Also I came across the most hottest women in the world list and it turns out that Angel Locsin of Bulacan, Philippines is #1. My father is originally from Bulacan, but she being rated as #1? I still don't believe it. Women come from personalities that are meant to be hot in terms of sophistication, not looks. Beauty remains on looks. Seriously... who believes them?

Japan is still one of our strongest allies and the war is already over. We are better off with having more Latinos and Philippinos in the United States as the minorities. Black Americans after they were served as victims, slaves and objects are now part of the US majorities. Still, the type I/II and the type IV/V skin-colored United States Majorities fight each other since the segregation. In the future, I may get the feeling that they will go against who are type III/IV skin-colored people mixed of the Spaniard ancestry; which are: Latinos and Philippinos. I always make sure nothing will ever happened when they come to my brother and sisters. We work hard and better as they are today. Please, the ladies I pick are not for beauty-looking; I pick by personalities with sophistication. Us men have to know the ladies before we like 'em. That's the truth of socializing.

If you think the way I do, do so to take my advice and if not, look somewhere else. This website is pure lies and so is MyWOT.

Questions? Get answers from the The-top-tens staff and other customers.

The-top-tens?