The Other Sparrows reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
the-other-sparrows.com@domainsbyproxy.com

marissaa12
2/27/18

they have adorable clothing yes. but it was not listed anywhere where the items were being shipped from, had I known it was from japan I would not have purchased, they have a general contact us as contact info. good quality but the sizing is Japanese and hard to find correct size. I spent $95 on two dresses and the cost for return was $32 and clearly not worth it. I will try to sell on ebay.

nicoles207
11/9/17

I love this brand so much and it breaks my heart that they make me want to stop ordering from them due to their awfully slow and unorganized shipping. It always takes over two weeks for my items to arrive to me, and twice now the shipment has been delayed even further or mis-shipped. I hope they figure these issues out and realize how important it is, or it wont matter how cute the clothes are. Customer's wont want to shop.

michellef119
Michelle F.
7/22/17

I bought two dresses from the other sparrows a few months ago. it took about a month for the package to arrive because these item ship from China. Then. the two dresses I bought in the same size didnt have the same fit even though they were the same size. I mailed both back and asked for a full refund due to the delay in shipping and that the dresses werent the quality I was expecting. The return process was a nightmare and the customer service rep I dealt with was rude. Because the shipping process took so long, I was initially told that I would receive a full refund, but when it was time to provide a full refund, the customer service rep stated that they wouldnt issue me one because PayPal charged them a fee to return money to me. Ive included that email in this review so you can see how rude and unprofessional this company is when it comes to customer service. Buyer Beware!

Tip for consumers: Re: Shipping update for order #1211
The Other Sparrows to youshow details
Hey,

We were happy to provide full refund to your order previously. However, after you asking the formal checkback request via PayPal we find that we can not take any further steps to your order now. And we were charged processing fee by PayPal for your order. Then we can not provide full refund but follow our return policy strictly instead.

Sorry we could not refund more to your order since PayPal will not refu

Questions? Get answers from the The Other Sparrows staff and other customers.

The Other Sparrows?