Review of The House

179,860 reviews with 5 stars

phillipl37
Phillip L.
3/22/19

The Full bike I ordered was received in excellent condition. The bike was fairly easy to assemble and the bike only needed a bit of fine tuning for the gears and brakes. I would definitely recommend this store for sporting goods and outdoor gear. Thank you.

andrewf122
Andrew F.
3/22/19

Site was simple to navigate, used chat function for support. Good content and easy to place an order.

michaela833
Michael A.
3/21/19

Love you guys keep up the good work. Wish you had more Fuji fixed gear bike selections. All good though, yall are the best!!!!!!!!!!

dianam281
Diana M.
3/21/19

Tom from Live Chat help me find a board similar to a Burton Feelgood Hybrid. It made my search super easy and I ended up purchasing a similar board.

garyk241
Gary k.
3/20/19

The bikes are a lot cheaper than anywhere else I've found. But they are still above and beyond in quality.

samuels146
Samuel S.
3/20/19

Easy. Good price. Like amazon pay/shipping options. Good product explanations/visuals, especially for novice snowboarders that don't know all the terminology.

shawnm223
Shawn M.
3/20/19

I was looking for a new board and had the opportunity to talk to Cory through internet chat and couldn't be happier with the service. Response time was fast and the knowledge and expertise provided made me feel really good about my purchase. Thank you so much for your help.

wyatth19
wyatt h.
3/20/19

Always good deals to find on The House. I've ordered from the website several times, and it's always easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for at a good price. The two day shipping is no joke. I'm a happy customer, thank you, I will be back.

victoriab142
Victoria B.
3/19/19

I found everything I need in no time and at the best prices. Hopefully will get the order very soon!

jakel74
Jake L.
3/18/19

Good but I wish the 5% code worked, I know you would only make 5% if I had done that plus shipping.... sooo thank you!

bryanth32
Bryant H.
3/16/19

A little difficult to sort through all of the items. wish that there was an option to sort by price (not just select items in a specific range). But all in all a good experience.

johne358
John E.
3/15/19

Good experiences buying here before -- same today. Surprised a blem showed up this late the season and bought it.

julieb709
Julie B.
3/15/19

Great support from your live chat. They were able to help me size a snowboard and bindings for my pre-schooler.. a service I couldn't even find at a actual retailer. Great selection and value!

davidr570
David R.
3/15/19

Some of the 2117 items (Jacket and ski pants) did not have size charts so I'm guessing and I hope they fit

anonymouse383
anonymous E.
3/14/19

great deals and the website is easy to navigate. Customer service from here has had us coming back for years- please don't go changing man

kevinr324
Kevin R.
3/13/19

The House has always been my go to store for my outdoor gear. They have excellent customer service and I've always found great deals here.

paulh702
Paul H.
3/13/19

Quick and Easy. Great website with easy navigation and ability to quickly find products. Prices are great!

anniew44
Annie W.
3/12/19

Super easy checkout and one of the only places around that still had the bindings I was looking for in stock.

blakea13
Blake A.
3/12/19

Excellent products at excellent prices! We just used the Rossignol ski package i bought for my son and he absolutely loved them!

zacc17
Zac C.
3/12/19

First time to the site. Just looking not buying and i found a 25 hoodie that i really liked and bought, 100% will be back. Also before I could even check out a promo code popped up on the screen that saved me money. Great sales tactic.

anonymouss466
anonymous S.
3/12/19

So far so good, but would have picked up a westmark and/or spring break twin if they were still available in 155 +/- 1mm. but i suppose it is march...

cs342
C S.
3/11/19

Thank you for shipping to Alaska! And thanks for the excellent follow-up, patience, and customer service.

samz27
Sam Z.
3/10/19

Easy. Streamlined. Awesome. 100% always shopping here. Free 2 day shipping on the best price. Yes please

angelah287
Angela H.
3/9/19

Easy to shop, love the variety and the price. Especially love the free 2 day shipping. I am having to order last minute as my kids have outgrown their ski gear and we leave for the mountains in a week! Needed something fast. My discount code didnt work but since it was only for 5% off it didn't make a difference to me.

kellyb445
Kelly B.
3/9/19

I have been shopping The House for several years and I am always pleased with the service, selection, price and quality of their products.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House