Review of The House

181,298 reviews with 5 stars

williamf169
William F.
6/11/19

Just ordered these to replace the 400s in my boat currently. Can’t wait to check out the wake with these big boys

anonymousb519
anonymous B.
6/10/19

Everything we’ve ordered has always been as described, arrived on time - and usually on sale or a great deal. It’s the easiest place to find mountain gear - best selection online for sure!

richarda418
Richard A.
6/9/19

Website is great, Easy Navigation, Lots of Pics with different views and angles. Specs and Information is perfect for Online Shoppers.
Availability of Payment through PayPal

stefii
Stefi I.
6/9/19

Though it takes some time to look over the online catalog, it's worth it. Lots of great deals and good customer service.
Thanks!

nestorv11
Nestor V.
6/6/19

Site is easy to navigate, I like the chat popup windows even though I didn't use it I liked knowing it's there all the time. Product information is extensive.

davet207
Dave T.
6/5/19

The House knows there stuff and offers great prices. From snowboarding to skating... we've found great products and service at The House. Absolutely, will be shopping here again... and again!!!

tiffanys195
Tiffany S.
6/3/19

My favorite place to shop for snowboard gear! I just wish they still sent stickers with every purchase :(

ericg71
Eric G.
6/2/19

Everything I’ve ever bought from here is awesome. You guys even throw in a free hat or something now and then.

javierx1
javier X.
6/2/19

Everything OK this time. I could not to pay before using my credit card directly ...; now payment made through Paypal got through.

ericr293
Eric R.
6/2/19

Love the house. You guys kill it with discount clothes. I frequently shop on your site. Thanks for the hard work guys!

joeyd33
Joey D.
5/31/19

The website worked great. It would have been nice to have reach and stack measurements for the bike, but I figured it out.

ricko189
Rick O.
5/31/19

I’ve been a customer of the house (the Sailboard Warehouse) for over 30 years. My last set of ski clothing was purchased over 15 years ago and still gets great comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Awesome selections and great prices and service!

wendyd143
Wendy D.
5/30/19

Most times my email is recognize and everything goes smoothly, but this time I used my old email address , cause I finally got back in to it , so it was a little crappy this time, but cause I like you guys and North Dakota doesn't have a lot of the cool stuff that you have on this site that we need I still say five stars , still cool in my book

anonymousf438
anonymous F.
5/29/19

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST BEEN SHOPPING FOR 10 YEARS AND LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT. YES, IM YELLING, JUST SUPER EXCITED

ryans436
ryan s.
5/29/19

I absolutely love the-house! super fast and easy to find items, always good sales, and fantastic customer service.

louq2
Lou Q.
5/28/19

Excellent website and easy selection process with a lot of choices!
Great Deals and free shipping!

kylei2
Kyle I.
5/27/19

Easy website layout, first time using amazon pay but I really like the fact that I did not have to go hunt down my wallet to complete the purchase. Well played House.

benjaminb157
Benjamin B.
5/26/19

Tried these pants on in a shop beginning of the season and have had my sights on um for a bit. Thanks!

karlt43
Karl T.
5/26/19

This is the 4th bike I've ordered from The-House. They follow up on orders, have quick shipping, and bikes are recieved in safe packaging. There isn't a better place on the web to buy a bike.

jamesg365
James G.
5/24/19

I've loved shopping at the house for years. They have great products and awesome sales. They are reliable and great to work with.

stevenk233
steven k.
5/17/19

Superior e-commerce experience from a competant vendor. I appreciate their address verification process when faced with a delivery address that is different from a billing address.

anonymouse459
anonymous E.
5/17/19

we have used the House many times for snowboards, winter gear, and bikes and have been very happy every time.

anonymousr464
anonymous R.
5/15/19

It's was a little unclear that the final total was going to be shown before I confirmed the purchase (when using PayPal).

davidl1240
David L.
5/14/19

Great. No problems. Paid extra for 2 day shipping. I really them to come through on that for me and my son!

claytonm48
Clayton m.
5/14/19

The house has been a great online shopping experience for me. I get complements on the gear that I have purchased from the house.

Questions? Get answers from the The House staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The House