Review of Thanks2Net

Tel: +1.5186206951
Thanks2net@gmail.com

roxanac5
9/5/16

The best audio book and eBook library, best value for your money and an excellent investment into your personal development. I found this website at the right time, the right place and in the right situation for me, and I had great benefits from the information shared here.Thank you so much.

cleonj
9/3/16

The first thing that stood out for me was the excellent customer service that I received with Thanks2net . All questions that I asked were answered within a hour at most .The eBooks and audio books are priceless. The material have great quality and are very practical. I would advise anyone to make this investment. It is a give away that will potentially yield great personal achievement,prosperity and happiness!!!!!!

benm97
8/25/16

One of the great sites for self-help, personal and professional development.
Fast-Track your learning curve and cut down research time. Invest in yourself.

Joined last year, and recently got involved with the affiliate. I have not done affiliates before, and Thanks2Net helped me step by step how to do it with easy, thorough and clear instructions. After several days, I made my first commission. :)

Thanks, Thanks2net.

williamp115
8/24/16

This is a great opportunity. If you want a home business this is it. Great support too.

shirlg
5/14/15

I'm so very glad that I have found this site. Based on something that you had pinned on Pinterest fortunately (?), those pins led me here. My previous employment, prior to a disability, was a Marketing Account Executive for a very large firm. So, you see, I do have knowledge of marketing practices and the differentiation of positive versus negative as well as ethical versus unethical.
On your page "Thanks2net" you have quite a collection of self help books, hypnosis in addition to new products which, by the way, are very ingenious. My main point is that your business practices and the "things" you have pinned are in contrast.
So, I ask, do you have the permission of these authors to post their information on your site? There are several that I know personally and if they were to see what I just did, well, let's just say they would not be pleased.
These are individuals who take their work on self-help, hypnosis, NLP, etc. VERY seriously as they have been building their careers and names on what they truly believe. It is my belief that if they were to know that their names, as well as their reputations, may have been placed in jeopardy, it would not bode well for you or your "business".
Again, so very pleased that my background in research and development had assisted me in this interesting find. My next message will be going to Amazon since you mentioned so very many
e-books, hypnosis, "NLP" etc., it should prove to be interesting.

Sincerely,
Sirelle

p.s. If optional details were added?

davidb164
11/18/14

Great site for self help material. Value very good for the price. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that in order to keep access to those who have paid, the link URL changes periodically and then I need to update my Bookmarks.

joj28
5/19/14

I have been a customer for quite a few years now. All I can say is Great Job!
Incredible selection of self improvement audio and ebooks. I listen every chance I get. The motivation and knowledge are priceless.

richardj34
4/26/14

I love this site, the best ebooks and audio books that i have found for the price.

michaelg75
1/15/14

Good site. It works fast.

melissar18
11/14/13

This site is illegal. They do not obtain permission to resell the titles that they are selling. Do not buy.

leopoldor4
10/16/13

Fantastic Website, full of Leadership resources. Fantastic collection of CD Programs.

quantinm
10/9/13

I have used site and I have never had an issue. I would recommend it to everyone

hughh12
10/6/13

I have enjoyed this site for about two years. I could never have gotten a great collection of knowledge and positive materials any other way. I often use the books. It was easy to enroll and I have never had any problems with this site.

loganz3
10/3/13

I've been a member of for going on 4 years, its well worth the money.

josephv9
9/30/13

This site has been rewarding and refreshing. I have been a member for 3 years and have enjoyed the programs that we have access too. If cost is the problem for getting connected with this site then you will always short change yourself.
Joseph V.

clotelles
9/28/13

This is a Great site. I have had it for more then three years.
It's great to know that all of you self Development is in one place.
Really worth the Price.

jerryk13
9/28/13

I like this Site and each Time I need a New Download Page. I would Contact Jose by Email and He would send it to me. I enjoy all the Audio Books and E Books he has on his Site. The Site is not a Scam. If you Break his Rules you can get Kick Off. He Publish all the Rules when you Sign Up. I am a Life Time Member and I always look forward to a New E Book or Audio Book. I am very Pleased with my Purchase.

josephl32
9/26/13

The site is 100 percent genuine.

jorgel11
9/25/13

Works great, owner changes download link to ensure only those who have signed up and paid have access to it. (Which is good) Fast email reply time. And most importantly great deal. I'm glad I did not review the site on sitejabber before I bought it, I'm glad I "took a chance" and with the info from the wonderful selection, I've felt rapid change and growth. I thank people who like to help people help themselves. Go try it NOW

jf26
9/22/13

I just purchased this program. I emailed the company first to make sure it was not a scam due to a review I read below. They responded immediately and reassured me it was legitimate. So, I purchased the ridiculously CHEAP program and it is a dream come true! I have access to all the most amazing books on the planet. Thank you for giving me peace of mind before purchase and I encourage any skeptics, that the company stands behind their product and the customer service is impeccable. The best $27 ever spent. LOVE IT!!

amyr11
9/22/13

I listen to one of the programs on this site everyday and have for 2 years. The information has helped me in so many areas of my life. I am very grateful to have this site to go to each day. I hope to use it for many more years in the future.

lizk4
10/21/11

I looked at this site a week or two ago, and was thinking about paying $30 to join it, but I visited SiteJabber to read the reviews first, all of which sounded favorable. Today, however, (10/21/11) when I went to Thanks2Net, the ONLY thing there is a bunch of positive messages, cutesy pictures, and some inspirational music. WTH? The massive selection of audio and e-books is GONE, with NO explanation whatsoever and no mention of the site moving to another address, or how to contact anyone.

WHAT HAPPENED? If I had paid to join this site last week, only to find all the content gone today, I would be really upset...and ripped off. At least one of the reviews states that the person has been enjoying this site for three years. Are these reviews valid, or a bunch of BULL ? ? ?

If anyone knows anything, please post an answer. Mostly I am disappointed - I thought that I finally found a real gem...very sad...

charlier5
9/14/11

Better than Amazon.

Amazon charges $200.00 for the audio book "Sleep Like a Log" by Paul McKenna.

I got the same audio book PLUS 3 BONUS audio books at Thanks2net for a little more than three dollars and saved $196.00!

I love Thanks2net.com because the audio books and ebooks only cost about 19 cents each!

anthonyf4
8/31/11

Thanks 2 'Net provides above-excellent service to customers! Very customer friendly. I am easily beyond thoroughly satisfied with the seemingly endless database of motivational resources that have improved my life a great deal.

There is SO much valuable content on Thanks 2 'Net. Also, new content is always being added! How wonderful is that?! To sum it up in a few words: Best decision I have ever made.

I tripled my net worth and so can you.

Best,

Anthony Fisher, Ph.D.

gilberto1
8/7/11

This is an awesome site !!!! The content from this site is unbelievable, and more has been added !!!! I paid the price of one audio book and gotten over 55 of the most powerful mindset books by the most successful people of today.
Jose is truly a blessing from God to share this great access of audio books with us for such a small price. I look forward to the day that I can return this great value back to Jose and the world.
Thank you Jose for being an awesome person and a great value to God and his purpose.

Questions? Get answers from the Thanks2Net staff and other customers.

Thanks2Net?