TestZone.Smartkeeda reviews

support@smartkeeda.com

29 reviews with 5 stars

shubhams16
7/30/18

Contents are good ,test are good even then quizzes are also good ,good interface , amazing analysis,and one pass for all test is also very good

amita22
7/2/18

The quality and analysis of questions is excellent. I will give 5 star for performance analysis and low price.

Sir when will you provide bob test series?

akshayt5
6/28/18

I have tried a couple of free mock test before deciding to buy the premium test series pack. And when i try buying, it shows error to me. I mailed them in the midnight regarding this issue and to my surprise they replied even at 1 am and offered me premium for free as they were already working on the issue and it will take some time to resolve. So, as not to waste my time they offered me all the test for free till the payment problem is solved at their end. 5 star for the excellent speedy reply through mail. Apart from this their exam analysis and the standard of questions is way better than other mock test series in the market. It really helped me in overcoming the weaknesses that i had.

Thanks Testzone.!!

ashishm12
6/26/18

This platform will provide everything from best mocks test to in- depth analysis and a comparison on where we need to improve and how we are improving after every test this shows us a right path. All this for best price. you can go with this test without thinking twice.I strongly recommend

kusums1
5/11/18

I took many test of sbi exams, overall the papers are moderate to difficult. But it's good because it helps a lot in real exam. Their analysis part is amazing,

Tip for consumers: I would like to say to you first take their Free mock, you will get to know by your own.

vikrants4
9/20/17

Sir I want to take test paper ever 3rd day...will u please provide me online test paper at your site

vina103
9/3/17

I attempted free mock test of all top test providers but analysis like this test series is not available there and here question also good quality Price is also less compared to others "swasth me mast he"

ruchis9
7/12/17

"Smartkeeda mocks are really of good quality, i had taken them in sbi po this year and it was very helpful.. The questions were not as easy as provided by many sites but of moderate level which was the need of the hour.. since exams are getting tough day by day.. What testzone provides is some quality questions and a good interface without any lag.. i would highly recommend serious aspirants to atleast try once their free mock available to their site.."

bhagats2
7/11/17

I gave one test which was free on your site and it was really good.. Questions in the test was moderate and slightly difficult which is good for us.
I want to give more test so that I will achieve my goal..

ronnieec
7/3/17

Very good test framed. Nice features and graphics.
A great job done by testzone and team. One should give a test at once and rest is on the team's exam set by them.

pranays2
7/2/17

questions are reliable and mostly are previous year questions that will help in the exam.. jz go for this

mru18
6/29/17

SmartKeeda has really evolved itself as a leader in the arena of competitive exams' preparation. and its comprehensive test series are just another feather in its hat. The mocks being prepared by them contain some most of the thought-provoking questions that help us better visualise the fundamentals of each and every concepts, be it quants or reasoning or english.

bankc
6/28/17

Hi ,
As I am writing this review , it gives me immense joy to know that new test series are coming up and empowering us to cope with the changing pattern of the competition scenario ..
I had taken the free test for the SBI Po prelims exam and found out about the unique analysis that testzone provides . It provides you with percentile as well as rank for both overall as well as individual sections which lets you gauge your position in the competition scenario . Also gives you detailed analysis about how you have faired with respect to the topper so that you can strategize accordingly .. the level of the questions just matches with that of the exam and are not made unnecessarily easy or difficult hence the overall impression is very good..
Guys please have a try to be pleasantly surprised !!

bhaskard
6/28/17

Good interface. Good questions. Makes it a good mock test portal. Analysis provided shows strong and weak aspects of your performance.

shivamt1
shivam t.
6/27/17

provides very realistic, practical and exam oriented mock test papers.
it is very helpful for competitive exams.

komals9
6/26/17

It's excellent.. Level of test is good.. It follows same pattern of cgl.. It would be beneficial for cracking cgl exam.. It elaborates in details.. It Can be say it's best to all..

souravb2
6/26/17

This test series is very nice and well contained. Questions, solutions, analysis everything is so helpful that I can prepare myself according to the exam. Guys, just have it and you will not need any other.

prasanjeetm
6/26/17

Please take mock tests via smartkeeda. They are quite good. I took their free mock test. Liked it. Questions were difficult than regular ssc. It helps to prepare better. You guys can get free mocks by writing to their support. You can find in their website, their email id.

dakshm1
6/26/17

Smartkeeda is a must for entrance exam preparation. It provides national rankings, good quality of questions and most important awesome analysis. Analysis is the most important part of preparation. They also provide online support for queries. Believe me it is best out there you can try for yourself by taking their free mock. Thank me later. Kudos to smartkeeda team!

ashishk22
6/26/17

As the date of SSC CGL 2017 is coming closer almost every aspirant is looking for a test series which not only gives them a real exam like mock papers but also provides a detailed analysis of their individual performance & their performance in comparison to other aspirants along with the complete solution of paper. When some of my friends informed me about this test series I was very pragmatic about it but once I took one of their test (First test is completely free), I realised that this is what I was looking for. The quality of questions are very good and they are at par with previously asked questions in SSC CGL. The analysis after once you submit the paper is excellent. Along with your AIR, percentile, and percentage, they also provide a detailed analysis of your performance in various sub-topics, areas of strength and weakness, classification of performance in questions of various difficulty levels. Last but not the least, they also use various graphs to compare your performance with other aspirants and also to show your progress with every mock test.
So guys go for it, you won't regret. Thank me later. :)

ankitm8
5/11/17

This test series very helpful who doing exam preparation with self study . Mock test level is very good . this test series important part of our study for cracking banking exams.

swarnavop
4/29/17

I registered on this website a couple of days ago and gave just two mock tests on sbi po prelims.Believe me in this short span of time I am in love with this site.I noticed couple of things:first,it is intelligently designed for giving online mock.Secondly it has clean look.It analyzes student's performance a far way better than any other mock website.Thank you smartkeeda for providing such an amazing site for students who believe in self-study.

akankshas3
4/16/17

Took 1st mock today. Well designed and it helps you to analyse your strong and weak areas, you can compare yourself with topper, know your time and speed for each question. Overall balanced mock.

pranavp2
4/15/17

I have completed the free mock test in smartkeeda site and it is one of the best online sites for sbi po mock exams. The interface is good and there is no lag between switching questions. explanations after exams are good. I recommend this site for mock tests..

nitins16
4/13/17

this is the beat online platform for banking and ssc exam. although new, but this platform has created a mark among all online platform. It is cheap and more critically acclaimed wrt others. i would recommend you to go blindfolded and opt this as this will give u all the insights of weak areas.speed and accuracy analysis.

Dear Bhaskar! The IBPS Mains Test Series will be available by the end of August, 2017. Till then you may attempt SBI PO Mains Test Series if you would like to. The syllabus for both of these exams for the Mains exam is more or less the same. We hope it helps. Regards, Team Smartkeeda

By Aakash D.

Hi P Gattu! You can visit the Pricing page and find the list of all the Tests available and to be available under the plan. testzone.smartkeeda.com/test/pricing Regards Team Smartkeeda

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Dear lokeshwari! The 12 month plan will stay valid for next 12 months and not till Dec 2018 only. It covers all Test Series except CLAT 2019 Test Series.

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi! No! We won't be able to provide the mentioned Test Series this year. Apologies.

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

To whom Sumit? Please elaborate.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Subrat! Kindly drop a mail about it immediately to info.smartkeeda@gmail.com.

Sure Chanda.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Sidhant! Even without videos it is possible.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Divya! The 199 banner was mistakenly there on blog. It has been rectified.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Chandan! Kindly elaborate your query as in what you really meant by 'all the questions' here. You can also reach us at info.smartkeeda@gmail.com.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TestZone.Smartkeeda staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TestZone.Smartkeeda