Testdumps.org

Testdumps.org has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Testdumps.org also ranks 2nd among Test Preparation sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.4%

• Took up their PRINCE 2 and ITIL exams and passed too ...Really great !!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Testdumps.org?

“Good job guys !”

Peter W.
2/4/20

Good job guys! You changed my life forever.. I managed to get into Google here in Germany thanks to your reliable services. Within 6 months I managed to pass the exams I have failed numerous times, Never thought I would come across reliable questions and answers ,,,

“Scam! Avoid at all costs.”

Mal A.
1/24/20

Paid $110 for a dump of old questions that are gathered from free sites online. The site claims test dumps are between 1-4 weeks old, yet, the questions on the dump are also provided on vceguide.com dates up to 6 months ago and have the same INCORRECT answers! I memorized the dump and took the test 36 hours after purchasing the dump and only 4 out of the 80 tests questions were on the dump. You can buy this crap dump on eBay for $3. Save your money and headache. Seller refused to give a refund.

prince 2 (5)
peterw551
February 4th, 2020
Good job guys! You changed my life forever..
I managed to get into Google here in Germany thanks to your reliable services.
Within 6 months I managed to pass the exams I have failed numerous times,
Never thought I would come across reliable questions and answers ,,,
minahk
January 25th, 2020
What can I say? Very good and provided me with instant feedbacks on any questions I asked.
Even contacted me on their own effort to send me latest updates before my exam.
Just work with them and they know what to do , so just follow their advice and you will be fine.
saleema13
March 9th, 2020
not a bad service also study your book materials to pass the exam i have passed Microsoft exam at first attempt.
mala1
January 24th, 2020
jerryl223
December 16th, 2019
I bought their material and ever since then they keep updating me with their latest versions until just before I sat for my exams. Very very happy with this as I managed to get the latest verified questions and answers and scored very high marks !

Very pleased !!!
charlesm716
October 14th, 2019
I managed to finally passed my CCNA. MCSE and also PRINCE 2 using their exam brain dumps plus the BLOCKBUSTER package
After struggling for so long and wasted so much time and money - I have done it !!!!

Now I am based in London with a very good pay and lifestyle - all thanks to them !

Will take more of their services before the end of 2019 and get another promotion

Tip for consumers: Place your trust in them....they are real

justinj138
February 9th, 2020
It is nice to know that somewhere out there - there are sites like this which really deliver what they promise.
I landed a nice job in Silicon Valley thanks to them. Was struggling to get pass my CCNP but nailed it very quickly using their services.
bernardos24
January 25th, 2020
I had a good experience with them. Talked to them via email and got my payment sorted out ...took the material and worked on my exam for 10 days -> PASSED with high score !
Very straight forward and was very happy with the results
tedm259
March 26th, 2020
You better not put your trust in their dumps. I bought CS0-001, for Comptia Cybersecurity and had just 10-15 questions on the real test. The sad part is some of their answers are wrong so you study them at your own risk. So study hard on your own and don't buy any dumps from these guys. They are also very expensive. You pay $110.00 for some fake dumps and they give you false hopes to.
caseyn29
October 21st, 2019
Yahoo!! I bought a test dump one month before my exam and managed to pass with flying colors on my very 1st attempt! So happy I made the decision to purchase this! Excellent customer service! It's the best exam preparation tool & investment I have ever made!
jacobc109
February 15th, 2019
I took a chance on them after I noticed their messages in some facebook groups. They were quick to respond and arranged the blockbuster services within the same week. I passed the ITIL and thereafter the PRINCE2 (Foundation and Practitioner) within weeks. My friends used their services and all were very happy with the results! These guys are amazing - their prices are reasonable
gracej62
October 16th, 2019
The title says it all.. Very helpful with exceptional level of service plus great material. Able to respond within reasonable time and guided me through very well.

Scored very high marks in my COMPTIA, CCNA and ITIL exams too.
Told my buddies who also passed using their BLOCK BUSTER plans... We are all in new companies now, some even in USA and Australia

Thanks to this site ...

Tip for consumers: Just trust them and go ahead!! Do not doubt them and waste your time trying to pass your exams with those official materials.. You just want to get certified right?

seand200
November 16th, 2019
I was banned for 1 year after Testdumps.org provided the CompTia SEC+ services. I requested a refund and never received one. Did not receive a replacement exam. Stay away from these guys!
johnb4325
January 25th, 2020
I reached out to them and managed to pass within a short time, I took their COMPTIA material and followed their advice to contact them 3 days prior to my exam date. The changes in the latest batch of questions were delivered and I managed to take advantage of this to score high marks!
Just follow their guidance and you will be OK
mauj
October 30th, 2019
They are for REAL... SUPER service and materials which made me SUPER happy with them. Got my exams passed with no hassle at all.
robertp1369
January 26th, 2020
Customer service was good and willing to engage me with my problems.
Managed to pass easily using both GUARANTEED PASS services for ITIL, PRINCE 2 and MCSE.
Also I took the CCNA and CCNP brain dumps from them before.
Managed to clear all in double quick time.
nickv60
April 27th, 2019
Not impressed with this so called email contact us system. Send an email and wait for ???? They do not respond quickly to emails. Seems to be the only mode of communication with these folks. So far not that impressed with the business. Will update this review if ever contacted by them!

Finally contacted by them for CISA. Seems to be a scam operation. Here is the automated response:
--------------------
SPECIAL SERVICE - 100 % GUARANTEE TO PASS
We can conduct the proxy service whereby we can write the exam for you on your behalf and our guarantee is 100% PASS and our record thus far is 100% pass in every first attempt
Many of our clients took up this option with 100% satisfaction where you do not need to prepare at all for exams.
If we are unable to gain PASS result for you, we will repeat this UNTIL YOU PASS AT OUR OWN COST AND TIME
Please let us know if you are interested in this ONLINE PROXY service ?
Cost is USD2,700 one time including exam fees
---------------------------

First of all, a US based currency is not written like this USD2,700. So this shows it is an automated system sending replies out. The exam itself is 700 dollars so I have no idea what the 2,700 represents. Didn't even inquire about online proxy service or writing an exam, so this is another flag of fraud to me.

Do not recommend this company. Too few reviews, slow automated email responses that are not relevant to request. A legitimate company would not have a generic gmail account.

Thank goodness I did NOT waste any money on this!!!!!!!
nagorei
September 1st, 2019
Great service. My advice is follow their instruction properly. Tried their 100% pass program. Very trustworthy.
Its from a personal experience I gained today.
jasonm1176
April 4th, 2020
I took their blockbuster service for online exams which they help me to pass my microsoft azure and paloalto exams .
i was told by my colleague who took earlier TD service and i joined their telegram group where i found many reliable service . for more details join the below referred link .
davidl1145
February 17th, 2019
Passed my exams within 1 week ! I have failed many times before using crappy, outdated braindumps from so-called big names websites and those free websites giving wrong answers.
These guys are for REAL and they were responsive and actually communicated with me .
I also used their blockbuster packages and they fulfilled their promises to get me to pass without any issues at all.

Check out their GUARANTEE TO PASS plans https://testdumps.org/guarantee/ !!
garyb640
October 30th, 2019
I owed my recent career boost to these guy ! They really went all out to make sure I passed all my exams!!!
If you are still doubting them - do NOT waste your time doing so.
They really MAKE SURE YOU PASS which is their slogan and they really do

Tip for consumers: Just let them handle everything for you,

garys729
October 28th, 2019
They are very good and helpful to me. Guided me through all the steps until I passed all my exams that I have been struggling with. A very nice bunch of people

Tip for consumers: Just trust them and that is all you need to know

ricky22
September 4th, 2018
I took the AdWords Fundamental Exam from testdumps.org and passed my exams on the first try...Testdump works !
krishnap23
July 5th, 2019
Wow! I hooked up with this company.. Got my exam sorted in 2 weeks with zero hassle! I told my buddies about this..and we all passed our Palo Alto and MCSE exams through their block buster service within 2 weeks Now we are going to apply for those high paying jobs .well worth the money..
bryanr118
October 22nd, 2019
Just trust them, they talk to you person to person and no automated responses are used. This is good because they actually look into your questions and concerns. They gave me once advice and told me never to buy any ICND1 and ICND2 dumps because they change too often to be valid anymore.
Follow their advice and you will be OK

Tip for consumers: Just follow their advice and you can pass your exams with no worries.

Check out their website..they have the blockbuster service which is 100% Guarantee pass

By Jacob C.
See more answers (6)

They are reliable and trustworthy . They actually did what they said they were going to do...Well worth the money

By David L.
See more answers (6)

I am preparing for AWS associate too. Have reqested TD to send demo files to get the latest qs to verify .

By Jason M.
See more answers (7)

Yes they still are..no worries. be patient and you will get their replies

By Peter W.
See more answers (7)

You got to ask them ....email them and ask..They have the PASS guaranteed service too

By MInah K.
See more answers (6)

Not sure but no one has 100% answers only way is we have to ask demo file and verify the same.

By Jason M.