Testdumps.org

Testdumps.org has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 47 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Testdumps.org also ranks 2nd among Test Preparation sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.3%

• I took ITIL, PRINCE 2 and several others including their blockbuster packages...

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Testdumps.org?

“Lucky to find them”

Gary B.
9/27/20

Very fortunate to come across this site and finally passed my exams with ease. Not bad at all! They seemed to revamped their site and the process is so much easier now

“Scam! Avoid at all costs.”

Mal A.
1/24/20

Paid $110 for a dump of old questions that are gathered from free sites online. The site claims test dumps are between 1-4 weeks old, yet, the questions on the dump are also provided on vceguide.com dates up to 6 months ago and have the same INCORRECT answers! I memorized the dump and took the test 36 hours after purchasing the dump and only 4 out of the 80 tests questions were on the dump. You can buy this crap dump on eBay for $3. Save your money and headache. Seller refused to give a refund.

prince 2 (5)
garyb1022
September 27th, 2020
Very fortunate to come across this site and finally passed my exams with ease.
justinj138
February 9th, 2020
It is nice to know that somewhere out there - there are sites like this which really deliver what they promise.
I landed a nice job in Silicon Valley thanks to them. Was struggling to get pass my CCNP but nailed it very quickly using their services.
peterw551
February 4th, 2020
Good job guys! You changed my life forever.
I managed to get into Google here in Germany thanks to your reliable services.
Within 6 months I managed to pass the exams I have failed numerous times,
Never thought I would come across reliable questions and answers,,,
johnnyw119
August 25th, 2020
This site can be trusted. They are very knowledgeable and experienced in ensuring you will pass your exams with no fuss at all... Worth the money spent
marloz
August 22nd, 2020
I was very suspicious but later managed to pass my CCNA and PMP using their pass guarantee aka BLOCKBUSTER! Now got a great paying job! Worth the money and little time to arrange for these to be completed.
bernardos24
January 25th, 2020
I had a good experience with them. Talked to them via email and got my payment sorted out... took the material and worked on my exam for 10 days -> PASSED with high score!
Very straight forward and was very happy with the results
grayk6
August 22nd, 2020
Yeah they are helpful and helped me to score high marks in my exams. Highly recommended to anyone who wasted their money in other sites
johnb4325
January 25th, 2020
I reached out to them and managed to pass within a short time, I took their COMPTIA material and followed their advice to contact them 3 days prior to my exam date. The changes in the latest batch of questions were delivered and I managed to take advantage of this to score high marks!
Just follow their guidance and you will be OK
kjw6
August 23rd, 2020
I failed many times using materials from other sites, but this site helped me to pass easily and with almost perfect score too! Very glad to have used their services
ngolok
August 27th, 2020
Passed without any issues at all! Struggled like crazy to get certified in CCNA for months and all solved within a week, Thank you guys - You saved me from losing my job and sanity!
Highly recommended to anyone and do not look for other scammy sites!
minahk
January 25th, 2020
What can I say? Very good and provided me with instant feedbacks on any questions I asked.
Even contacted me on their own effort to send me latest updates before my exam.
Just work with them and they know what to do, so just follow their advice and you will be fine.
ahmadq2
August 27th, 2020
These guys are ok. You can trust them to help you out.
I spent money on them and they fulfilled their promises.
Money and little time well spent..
saleema13
March 9th, 2020
Not a bad service also study your book materials to pass the exam i have passed Microsoft exam at first attempt.
sharonf466
August 23rd, 2020
I really like this site, they helped me to pass many exams and now i got promoted! Very happy to get high marks in all my exams
jerryl223
December 16th, 2019
I bought their material and ever since then they keep updating me with their latest versions until just before I sat for my exams. Very very happy with this as I managed to get the latest verified questions and answers and scored very high marks!

Very pleased!
charlesm716
October 14th, 2019
I managed to finally passed my CCNA. MCSE and also PRINCE 2 using their exam brain dumps plus the BLOCKBUSTER package
After struggling for so long and wasted so much time and money - I have done it!

Now I am based in London with a very good pay and lifestyle - all thanks to them!

Will take more of their services before the end of 2019 and get another promotion

Tip for consumers: Place your trust in them....they are real

mala1
January 24th, 2020
tedm259
March 26th, 2020
You better not put your trust in their dumps. I bought CS0-001, for Comptia Cybersecurity and had just 10-15 questions on the real test. The sad part is some of their answers are wrong so you study them at your own risk. So study hard on your own and don't buy any dumps from these guys. They are also very expensive. You pay $110.00 for some fake dumps and they give you false hopes to.
caseyn29
October 21st, 2019
Yahoo! I bought a test dump one month before my exam and managed to pass with flying colors on my very 1st attempt! So happy I made the decision to purchase this! Excellent customer service! It's the best exam preparation tool & investment I have ever made!
jacobc109
February 15th, 2019
I took a chance on them after I noticed their messages in some facebook groups. They were quick to respond and arranged the blockbuster services within the same week. I passed the ITIL and thereafter the PRINCE2 (Foundation and Practitioner) within weeks. My friends used their services and all were very happy with the results! These guys are amazing - their prices are reasonable
robertp1369
January 26th, 2020
Customer service was good and willing to engage me with my problems.
Managed to pass easily using both GUARANTEED PASS services for ITIL, PRINCE 2 and MCSE.
Also I took the CCNA and CCNP brain dumps from them before.
Managed to clear all in double quick time.
gracej62
October 16th, 2019
The title says it all. Very helpful with exceptional level of service plus great material. Able to respond within reasonable time and guided me through very well.

Scored very high marks in my COMPTIA, CCNA and ITIL exams too.
Told my buddies who also passed using their BLOCK BUSTER plans... We are all in new companies now, some even in USA and Australia

Thanks to this site...

Tip for consumers: Just trust them and go ahead!! Do not doubt them and waste your time trying to pass your exams with those official materials.. You just want to get certified right?

mauj
October 30th, 2019
They are for REAL... SUPER service and materials which made me SUPER happy with them. Got my exams passed with no hassle at all.
jasonm1176
April 4th, 2020
I took their blockbuster service for online exams which they help me to pass my microsoft azure and paloalto exams.
I was told by my colleague who took earlier TD service and i joined their telegram group where i found many reliable service. For more details join the below referred link.
nagorei
September 1st, 2019
Great service. My advice is follow their instruction properly. Tried their 100% pass program. Very trustworthy.
Its from a personal experience I gained today.

They have the GUARANTEE TO PASS plan. Contact them

By Mauro S.
See more answers (6)

They are reliable and trustworthy. They actually did what they said they were going to do... Well worth the money

By David L.