Testdumps.org

Testdumps.org has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Testdumps.org most frequently mention high marks and many times. Testdumps.org ranks 2nd among Test Preparation sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%

• I took ITIL, PRINCE 2 and several others including their blockbuster packages...

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Testdumps.org?

“Lucky to find them”

Gary B.
9/27/20

Very fortunate to come across this site and finally passed my exams with ease. Not bad at all! They seemed to revamped their site and the process is so much easier now

“*** SCAM ALERT ***”

Eddie P.
3/24/21

I purchased the MB-901 test dump and have not received the product. I sent emails and posted to their Facebook page without any response from them. This company says they are different than the others but right now, I feel scammed. Hopefully, someone from corporate will contact me to resolve this issue.

prince 2 (5)
garyb1022
September 27th, 2020

Very fortunate to come across this site and finally passed my exams with ease.

eddiep101
March 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
*** SCAM ALERT / BUYER BEWARE ***
I purchased the product yesterday and was supposed to receive an email contains an attachment with the test questions and answers for the MB-901 cert, but that didn't happen. Today, I have sent three emails, three messenger posts, and posted once to their Facebook page asking for helping in receiving the product I paid for. My post to their Facebook page was removed within 30 minutes.

Products used:
*** SCAM ALERT ***
I used none of their products. I paid for the MB-901 but they never delivered the product to me and they won't respond to messages asking for help in resolving this matter.

ericam276
October 15th, 2020

Testdumps.org is a very good site to help you start with the preparations for your exams. It helped me a lot. If you fails in first attempt they also provide 2nd attempt.

justinj138
February 9th, 2020

It is nice to know that somewhere out there - there are sites like this which really deliver what they promise.
I landed a nice job in Silicon Valley thanks to them. Was struggling to get pass my CCNP but nailed it very quickly using their services.

bernardos24
January 25th, 2020

I had a good experience with them. Talked to them via email and got my payment sorted out... took the material and worked on my exam for 10 days -> PASSED with high score!
Very straight forward and was very happy with the results

mala1
January 24th, 2020

Paid $110 for a dump of old questions that are gathered from free sites online. The site claims test dumps are between 1-4 weeks old, yet, the questions on the dump are also provided on vceguide.com dates up to 6 months ago and have the same INCORRECT answers! I memorized the dump and took the test 36 hours after purchasing the dump and only 4 out of the 80 tests questions were on the dump. You can buy this crap dump on eBay for $3. Save your money and headache. Seller refused to give a refund.

johnb4325
January 25th, 2020

I reached out to them and managed to pass within a short time, I took their COMPTIA material and followed their advice to contact them 3 days prior to my exam date. The changes in the latest batch of questions were delivered and I managed to take advantage of this to score high marks!
Just follow their guidance and you will be OK

tedm259
March 26th, 2020

You better not put your trust in their dumps. I bought CS0-001, for Comptia Cybersecurity and had just 10-15 questions on the real test. The sad part is some of their answers are wrong so you study them at your own risk. So study hard on your own and don't buy any dumps from these guys. They are also very expensive. You pay $110.00 for some fake dumps and they give you false hopes to.

ahmadq2
August 27th, 2020

These guys are ok. You can trust them to help you out.
I spent money on them and they fulfilled their promises.
Money and little time well spent..

robertp1369
January 26th, 2020

Customer service was good and willing to engage me with my problems.
Managed to pass easily using both GUARANTEED PASS services for ITIL, PRINCE 2 and MCSE.
Also I took the CCNA and CCNP brain dumps from them before.
Managed to clear all in double quick time.

jasonm1176
April 4th, 2020

I took their blockbuster service for online exams which they help me to pass my microsoft azure and paloalto exams.
I was told by my colleague who took earlier TD service and i joined their telegram group where i found many reliable service. For more details join the below referred link.

peterw551
February 4th, 2020

Good job guys! You changed my life forever.
I managed to get into Google here in Germany thanks to your reliable services.
Within 6 months I managed to pass the exams I have failed numerous times,
Never thought I would come across reliable questions and answers,,,

seand200
November 16th, 2019

I was banned for 1 year after Testdumps.org provided the CompTia SEC+ services. I requested a refund and never received one. Did not receive a replacement exam. Stay away from these guys!

ricky22
September 4th, 2018

I took the AdWords Fundamental Exam from testdumps.org and passed my exams on the first try... Testdump works!

johnnyw119
August 25th, 2020

This site can be trusted. They are very knowledgeable and experienced in ensuring you will pass your exams with no fuss at all... Worth the money spent

nickv60
April 27th, 2019

Not impressed with this so called email contact us system. Send an email and wait for? They do not respond quickly to emails. Seems to be the only mode of communication with these folks. So far not that impressed with the business. Will update this review if ever contacted by them!

Finally contacted by them for CISA. Seems to be a scam operation. Here is the automated response:
--------------------
SPECIAL SERVICE - 100 % GUARANTEE TO PASS
We can conduct the proxy service whereby we can write the exam for you on your behalf and our guarantee is 100% PASS and our record thus far is 100% pass in every first attempt
Many of our clients took up this option with 100% satisfaction where you do not need to prepare at all for exams.
If we are unable to gain PASS result for you, we will repeat this UNTIL YOU PASS AT OUR OWN COST AND TIME
Please let us know if you are interested in this ONLINE PROXY service?
Cost is USD2,700 one time including exam fees
---------------------------

First of all, a US based currency is not written like this USD2,700. So this shows it is an automated system sending replies out. The exam itself is 700 dollars so I have no idea what the 2,700 represents. Didn't even inquire about online proxy service or writing an exam, so this is another flag of fraud to me.

Do not recommend this company. Too few reviews, slow automated email responses that are not relevant to request. A legitimate company would not have a generic gmail account.

Thank goodness I did NOT waste any money on this!

thomasl293
September 3rd, 2018

I managed to pass all my IT exams many times... however thanks to testdumps.org... this website helped me to pass at every sitting. Their BLOCKBUSTER package is simply wonderful!

Thanks testdumps.org!

marloz
August 22nd, 2020

I was very suspicious but later managed to pass my CCNA and PMP using their pass guarantee aka BLOCKBUSTER! Now got a great paying job! Worth the money and little time to arrange for these to be completed.

grayk6
August 22nd, 2020

Yeah they are helpful and helped me to score high marks in my exams. Highly recommended to anyone who wasted their money in other sites

kjw6
August 23rd, 2020

I failed many times using materials from other sites, but this site helped me to pass easily and with almost perfect score too! Very glad to have used their services

ngolok
August 27th, 2020

Passed without any issues at all! Struggled like crazy to get certified in CCNA for months and all solved within a week, Thank you guys - You saved me from losing my job and sanity!
Highly recommended to anyone and do not look for other scammy sites!

minahk
January 25th, 2020

What can I say? Very good and provided me with instant feedbacks on any questions I asked.
Even contacted me on their own effort to send me latest updates before my exam.
Just work with them and they know what to do, so just follow their advice and you will be fine.

saleema13
March 9th, 2020

Not a bad service also study your book materials to pass the exam i have passed Microsoft exam at first attempt.

williams3615
April 27th, 2021

These guys are OK, you need to make minor preparation for your exam after getting their materials.
But you can safely be assured they are helpful and you can pass easily using their products

Tip for consumers:
Take their pass guaranteed package and you are sure to pass !

Products used:
CCNA, PMP, CISM

sharonf466
August 23rd, 2020

I really like this site, they helped me to pass many exams and now i got promoted! Very happy to get high marks in all my exams

They have the GUARANTEE TO PASS plan. Contact them

By Mauro S.
See more answers (6)

They are reliable and trustworthy. They actually did what they said they were going to do... Well worth the money

By David L.