This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tescolaptop.co.uk

Tescolaptop.co.uk

Tescolaptop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tescolaptop.co.uk?

“Last time I bought laptop for my wife from well known...”

hakan s.
8/23/13

Last time I bought laptop for my wife from well known laptop supplier my order gone all messy. I received faulty hp laptop and it took 6 weeks them to replace it so I was looking for tablet for me this time and I wanted to look somewhere else. After doing some research I found tescolaptop and their prices wasn't that bad compere to big suppliers so I gave them a try and everything gone so smooth. Easy payment with PayPal and I picked 5 working day delivery my order received on 3rd day. I am so happy with my tablet and tescolaptops service. They seem small company as they have only around a few hundred products but I like their service.

hakans
August 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Tescolaptop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tescolaptop.co.uk?

Have a question about Tescolaptop.co.uk?