This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TerrierGroundCare.co.uk

TerrierGroundCare.co.uk

TerrierGroundCare.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TerrierGroundCare.co.uk?

“Don't Buy From This Company!”

Sharyn B.
7/21/16

My niece was wearing an adorable pair of sandals. I looked for them online and couldn't find them in my size in the U.S. I did manage to finally find a pair on Teriergroundcare.co.uk. I was so excited I ordered them immediately. I received an email right away, welcoming me to the site and telling me my order was being processed. I became a little worried when the email I received was from a personal gmail account and not the business site itself. I decided to remain positive. I finally received my order after two weeks, except instead of the pair of black Gabor Gabor sandals I received a pair of Nike tennis shoes! I went to the site and discovered there was no phone number--big red flag. If I hadn't been so excited about finding the shoes I would have been more careful and NOT ordered from them had I seen there was no phone number. I emailed "Cindy", and I even attached pictures of the Nike box and shoes, telling her they made a mistake. I also told her I was NOT going to pay to ship the Nike shoes back because it was their mistake. I wrote that I wanted the sandals to be sent or my money back. "Cindy" wrote and said she would check with their warehouse. I say "Cindy" because that name was in the email address, but no email was ever signed "Cindy". I received an email finally from Cindy that read: Dear Friend Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for our fault. For avoiding the high shipping cost, we suggest you try to resell to someone else. At the same time, you will get a nicer discount coupon as our compensation. Any question please contact us freely. Best wishes She didn't say which coupon or how to get it, so I wrote back and asked these questions. She answered, nike or jordan coupon. She still didn't say how or when I would receive this "coupon." I wrote back to ask this question again, telling her I wanted a refund. The email bounced, so now I am thinking they have blocked my emails and I will never get the sandals or my money. I have no recourse but to try and sell the shoes. Who knows if they are even real or not? Do yourself a favor and do NOT order from these people!

sharynb
July 21st, 2016

I received an email finally from Cindy that read:

Dear Friend
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry for our fault.
Any question please contact us freely.
Best wishes

I wrote back to ask this question again, telling her I wanted a refund.

Do yourself a favor and do NOT order from these people!

Questions? Get answers from the TerrierGroundCare.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TerrierGroundCare.co.uk?

Have a question about TerrierGroundCare.co.uk?