Terraria.org

Terraria.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Terraria.org?

“My favorite game!”

Irine M.
11/28/18

I love Terraria for so many reasons they probably wouldn't fit on this page so I'll keep it short. It runs on weak machines so you don't have to be a hardcore rich gamer to play it. There's a huge amount in customization - how your characters looks, how you play, how your home looks. Multiplayer is a lot of fun. It starts off really simple but over time as you learn more about the game it gets more difficult but also more interesting and exciting. The creative possibilities are endless and I can't stop playing it!

irinem1
November 28th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Terraria.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terraria.org?

Have a question about Terraria.org?