TentAndTable

TentAndTable has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TentAndTable?

“Great products, knowledgeable support team”

Ami O.
12/10/19

I shopped their eBay store www.ebay.com/str/tentandtable. Shipping was very fast. Their sales reps take good care of customers. Found a large inventory of great tents and inflatables. I recommend for party rental businesses.

amio1
December 10th, 2019

I ordered and had their inflatables for my kids party. Very good product. Fast shipping. They are legit.

By Ami O.

Open Monday thru Friday from 9.00 to 5.00 EST. Sales reps are available for online chat. It owns and running the business probably for about 3 decades in WNY. Contact is also available on website.

By Ami O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TentAndTable staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TentAndTable?

Have a question about TentAndTable?