Review of tensunits

cstu@tensunits.com

lisak277
Lisa K.
5/16/18

Easy to choose a category so I went straight to what I was looking for. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the shipping charge wasn't shown until I was ready to place the order. It seemed like a normal business shipping scale. Not complaining about the cost, I am looking for quality.

georgep201
George P.
5/15/18

perfect product for me. the 2x3.5 size is great, works better than the 2"squares. ordering is very easy and price is good. they last longer than others i have used, 16-18 hrs a day, 6-8 days. delivery is very good. i am very satisfied. will continue to order as i need to. thank you.

deannaa15
DeAnna A.
5/13/18

My experience today was great. However I do not understand why I have FIVE (5) shipping rate's for TWO (2) items??

kayg47
KAY G.
5/12/18

After clicking anything on any page, the entire page disappears for a few seconds. I'm a web developer and I've never seen a page have to do that. It's very annoying.

jacquelynh9
Jacquelyn H.
5/11/18

I had to enter my information close to ten times before it was accepted I double checked everything each time

michellec315
Michelle c.
5/11/18

Best Customer Service - they answered to all my queries and I am very much impressed. I would highly recommend this Company to all who are interested to buy tens/ems device. Excellent Customer Service is my number one consideration when I order anything online. The products come next. Keep up the Good Work !

josephs378
Joseph S.
5/10/18

Awesome. Very easy to navigate you site and order exactly what I needed for my wife’s TEN’s unit. You are awesome and thank you so much.

kevinn38
Kevin N.
5/10/18

Type in shipping address and box auto checks same as billing -- should just have to click Checkout - but it erased all my entries so had to perform entry twice.

jeannier16
Jeannie R.
5/9/18

Quick and easy to find my items needed and at a reasonable price. My first order arrived in good time. I like this TENS Unit. Works very well.

robertn188
Robert N.
5/8/18

should discount for military retires with promo code. Almost purchased from another distributor that give military retire discount

elainek44
Elaine K.
5/8/18

Easy to find website with a Google search for what I wanted. Then fast and easy website to find exactly what I need.

richardl376
richard l.
5/7/18

I have model # ZZAEV804 and the connectors do not fit. Very discouraging. What can you do to assist me?

janetq5
Janet Q.
5/7/18

I'm going to try larger pads and I'm glad that's an option and also inexpensive shipping costs. It's nice to know that all the pads will fit my unit.

vivianw38
Vivian W.
5/7/18

Yesterday I got a fatal error message. I contacted you for a phone # and received it in a timely manner. Today when I tried to process online it worked.

satisfiedc97
Satisfied C.
5/5/18

Easy to find object on the website. Easy to check out. Fast delivery. We've done business with them before and will do again as the need arises.

garyw264
Gary W.
4/30/18

I liked this unit so much I ordered more accessories so my husband can use it too. It really relieved my back pain.

jamesc768
James C.
4/28/18

I have a TENS unit and wanted electrodes like I used originally. It helped to see pictures and compare prices on site.

douglasf33
Douglas F.
4/28/18

It was a good experience until the feedback stuff.

your site is easy to use and was a good experience

amyh266
Amy H.
4/27/18

I'm satisfied with my purchase. However, I have a severe reaction to the electrode pads - allergic, I guess or my skin is just to sensitive.

rickp87
Rick P.
4/27/18

I found the electrodes I needed at a great price...
I was saddened that the tens/emu unit I was ready to buy was sold out

dianat56
Diana T.
4/27/18

it is as expected. but i would have liked a better shipping rate as this was not needed immediately.

jeffreyc82
Jeffrey C.
4/27/18

Great website. Made it easy to find the items. And fairly priced. Always buy directly from the original manufacturer.

willl54
will l.
4/10/18

I appreciate The Coupons you give us I am disabled on fixed income ,And with coupons I can afford to buy My orders sooner.

juliej106
Julie J.
4/9/18

First time buying ... hope this will be a stress free experience. Hope it arrives and product is of good quality.

dianem259
Diane M.
4/8/18

I tried to put in for the Freepack, but your site would not accept it. I would appreciate it if you would send my free pack of pads with my order. Thanks Diane

Questions? Get answers from the tensunits staff and other customers.

tensunits?