This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TensMachines.co.uk

TensMachines.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TensMachines.co.uk also ranks 12th among Pain Relief sites. The most common issues with TensMachines.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate TensMachines.co.uk?

“WARNING! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!”

Joanne G.
11/30/15

I bought an Itouch Easy tens machine a few months ago and the lead developed a fault, so ordered a replacement lead. They advertise only one replacement lead on their website that is supposed to fit two Itouch tens machines. The lead they send did not fit the Itouch Easy. The part that fits into the machine is too small. I emailed the company to ask about how to return the lead and have the correct lead sent out. I received an automated reply and nothing since. That was two weeks ago. In the meantime I have emailed a further two times and received no response. To add insult to injury a few days ago they emailed to ask me to leave a review on their website. I emailed them back telling them I would give them a couple more days to address the issue and still no response, so when I went on to their website to leave a review they have disabled the comments box. How convenient! So, upshot is, save your money and go elsewhere. Their Itouch Easy is poorly designed because where the lead attaches to the tens machine and you attach it to your waistband, the thick lead can't cope with being bent even though there's no stretching of the lead itself. You will need to replace it and you won't get the correct item and you won't get a replacement or refund either. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

joanneg21
November 30th, 2015

jonl5
June 26th, 2011
My order has not arrived, and I have not had any response to my phone calls or emails. The product I ordered is for pain relief a boy who has broken his back.

Questions? Get answers from the TensMachines.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TensMachines.co.uk?

Have a question about TensMachines.co.uk?