Tenorshare.net

Tenorshare.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tenorshare.net ranks 43rd among Data Backup sites.

How would you rate Tenorshare.net?

“Don't waste your money!”

Hugh J.
2/13/21

So, I purchased and downloaded the 4uKey for Androidfrom tenorshare.net. This is an APK app, whick allows you to remove a Google account from Samsung device without a password, as well as bypass a locked Anroid phone. I bought this to remove a Google account from several Android phones that were Google-locked. I followed the instructions to the point where there is a link to a youtube page. This is where things went south. Instead of navigating to the youtube page, the phone prompted me to update the youtube app. Dead end. Over and over again. On three phones. When I contacted their customer service for a solution, they had none, and offered me any one of their other apps for free. I responded, informing them that they I had no interest in their other apps, and requested a refund. BTW, their email responses are written by someone whose first language is not English. Here is an excerpt of their response: "I'm forbiden to proceed by the refund policy, which actually reject a refund at any amount when the issue is caused by technical barrier rather than software glitches." Here is the relevant part of their refund policy, which applies to me: "A customer requests a refund for technical problem, but refuses to cooperate with Tenorshare Support Team for troubleshooting or providing details and related information or refuses to use the solutions provided by Tenorshare Support Team." The only "solution" provided by Tenorshare was to offer me other products that I did not want. They ended up offering me a 70% refund. Realizing that they had me by the short hairs, I accepted their offer. Better 70%, than nothing. Tenorshare could improve by informing prospective customers of specific situations like mine in their refund policy. "Technical barrier" is way too ambiguous.

hughj67
February 13th, 2021

Here is an excerpt of their response:

Here is the relevant part of their refund policy, which applies to me:

Questions? Get answers from the Tenorshare.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tenorshare.net?

Have a question about Tenorshare.net?