TellOnMe

TellOnMe has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TellOnMe also ranks 128th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate TellOnMe?

“Not enough activity”

Nico P.
8/14/19

If you have a lot of friends willing to use Tellonym, it might be worth your time. But for me, I didn't have enough activity on it. Also, I would get a lot of anonymous questions that just kind of seemed fake? I think they might have been sent by bots.

nicop7
August 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the TellOnMe staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TellOnMe?

Have a question about TellOnMe?