Review of TelescopeS.NET

whcamera@aol.com

courtneyh91
Courtney H.
4/12/18

I can't properly evaluate until I've received the item; however, I believe the image for the item I ordered was the wrong image based on the model number.

enesu1
Enes u.
4/12/18

i couldnt use my 10 $ discount code. it sait invalid code. But type it correctly "1080OFF" my purchase value is 87 u.s dollar

rahmies
Rahmie S.
4/12/18

I spend hours looking through all of the awesome Astro and Photo products on this site. Thanks Woodland Hills.

waynem160
Wayne M.
4/12/18

Experience has been excellent. This assumes that you really have the product and will fulfill the order.

cd152
C D.
4/12/18

Have always enjoyed shopping here, just hope this ep is in stock. If not should have said so when ordering.

ins
IN S.
4/12/18

When displayed at web site, it will be much more convenient to mark the item as "In stock" or "waiting list" or "back order" that customers can better estimate delivery schedule. thanks

angelt37
Angel T.
4/12/18

tomorrow wouold be a great way to receive this product!

Thanik you,

Angel Tellez

103 Rubio Way

Hayward, CA *****-****

sharonf107
Sharon F.
4/12/18

Good selection but very expensive shipping. Most other sites offer free shipping. If I hadn't had a coupon, I probably would have ordered this elsewhere.

christinec203
Christine C.
4/12/18

Ordered ADM product at the start of the week that was then drop shipped and arrived on Thurs. A little more expensive, but still satisfactorily provided.

robl79
Rob L.
4/12/18

Easy to navigate site. Option of USPS for international shipping makes the deal for me - a lot cheaper than UPS.

randalle6
Randall E.
4/12/18

It took a lot of research to decide on this telescope and mount. The staff here are courteous, informed and extremely knowledgeable. They helped me cut through the online information overload confusion, to make a good choice. They were honest enough to steer me away from bad decisions - even when they would have made more money on the sale. I am especially happy to have found the telescope I was looking for, through a local vendor, instead of a large impersonal online outlet.

johnc997
John C.
4/12/18

This was my first order. I really need the product I ordered and you folks were the only ones who had one in stock.
I found your prices to be a bit higher that other telescope sites and was surprised to have to pay shipping...given the price.
I'll decide on future shopping experiences with you after seeing the packaging and delivery time on this order.

tomc230
Tom C.
4/12/18

Very fast delivery. Info which led to purchase was not correct, but still happy with the purchase. Would recommend.

dennisp81
Dennis P.
4/12/18

Left a note in the check out process. Good service. Chat was helpful. I'll let you know if there's any problem. Thanks

karlz9
Karl Z.
4/12/18

Easy to use and find items...Had a little trouble with internet explorer but switching to firefox addressed it.

levit9
Levi T.
4/12/18

excellent service. Is nice to talk to live people. One of your associates called me to tell me that one item was on backorder but could substitute the item with a meade item which was acceptable. This allowed the order to be filled much quicker. Excellent work.

goods8
Good S.
4/12/18

Experienced a few issues with shipping option - it didn't show "free shipping" at first, but overall great variety.

gregr74
greg r.
4/12/18

site is very easy to get around. I entered a search word and got several options to choose from. that makes it a lot faster.

geraldoc6
Geraldo C.
4/12/18

I have sent you an e-mail, over a month ago, asking about the package's dimensions and wait, and I never had any reply....

larrys206
Larry S.
4/12/18

The UPS shipping label supposedly had many errors. Delivery was delayed 2 days. Would recommend FedEx. Twice UPS has actually delivered to another city even with correct labeling. Never had a problem with FedEx.

kimc231
Kim C.
4/12/18

I bought the JMI Motofocus from Telescopes.net because the price was fair and because they offered three day USPS shipping which was much less expensive than the other sites.

vickyp15
Vicky P.
4/12/18

Great shopping experience. I know it is close to Christmas, so if it is possible to be shipped as soon as possible I would be very impressed.

jeffreys111
Jeffrey S.
4/12/18

Quick and easy account set-up and easy site to navigate overall. Offers many shipping options with a variety of affordable options.

barryf29
Barry F.
4/12/18

Should have been notified signature was REQUIRED. This created delivery issues with no one home and shipment need to be redirected and took nearly 45 minutes of my time to recontact sales dept, since could not alter UPS delivery instructions. Customer should be offered choice, and assume responsibility

kellyc222
Kelly C.
4/12/18

The process does not state how or when I will get my gift certificate. It is also not very clear that you have to create an account before you can place an order. Most sites allow you to create a new account during the placement of your first order. There process should tell you that or bring you to the "new account" page.

Questions? Get answers from the TelescopeS.NET staff and other customers.

TelescopeS.NET?