Review of Teleone.in

Tel: 09212600900

1 Review From Our Community

sodhir
11/29/14

I would like to request everybody from Europe please be aware from this company.I have suffered a lot on 19 sep.2014 I have ordered 13 gemstone rings for my whole family and paid money by paypal united kingdom £683.00.After 2 weeks we have got only 12 gemstone rings and we contact them they said yes it is our mistake all the rings which we received are totally rubbish nobody will be ready to wear these rings looks too cheap and made by not a professional design was no good which they show on their website product was not like that.I have requested to paypal to get my money back but they did not help me.Then I requested again to the company man Mr.Naveen Kapoor he said yes we will refund your money in couple days.He send me a email regarding my refund,yes I have a proof of that email.Yesterday we contact them again one of their man Nilesh said Mr.Naveen Kapoor is not here he has joined another company we can,t refund your money.Neither they refund my money nor they are ready to take back their rubbish order.I am very upset by their bad behaviour.Now they totally refused to refund my money.So please be careful from this company don,t waste your money buy from Europe where money back is guarantee.They did not even tell about the chair person of that company.No body will listen your complain when they receive the money they changed it,s up to them whether they send good or bad product the result would be no refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Teleone.in staff and other customers.

Teleone.in?