This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tee89s.co

Tee89s.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Tee89s.co most frequently mention customer service.

How would you rate Tee89s.co?

“Superb shirts! Fun design and pure cotton material.”

Tracy C.
2/26/21

Superb shirts! Fun design and pure cotton material. Communication was also excellent and prices most competitive. Extremely delighted with my shopping experience.

tracyc542
February 26th, 2021

ethann30
April 13th, 2021

Customer service is impeccable! Perfectly printed artwork and shirts look and feel awesome. I will definitely come back for more purchases.

rachelles89
April 27th, 2021

I am extremely satisfied with the shirts and their friendly customer service. My order was delivered on time and came in excellent condition. Thank you team.

emersyns1
May 18th, 2021

I am super thrilled with everything I've purchased from tee89s so far. I love the variety of designs and products they have. Their service is also very fast and reliable.

richardc2257
February 28th, 2021

Friendly and helpful customer service. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. My shirts were delivered 3 days sooner than promised and the quality was fabulous.

michaelj1585
March 4th, 2021

I really like their design catalogue. I ordered shirts for myself and my husband. Both were made with premium material and were delivered before our wedding anniversary. Very happy with the outcome.

bernicem64
February 26th, 2021

The shirts we ordered turned out amazing. The fabric quality was superb and the printing was top-notch. We are super happy with our purchase and will use tee89s again soon.

sallyt161
April 20th, 2021

Love our new shirts! Rep at customer service was super helpful and quick with the whole process. Highly recommend tee89s to everyone.

jeria29
February 23rd, 2021

Fabulous shopping experience with tee89s. They really did well to meet the tight deadline and my shirts were exactly how I wanted. Thanks team.

lorrainem352
March 12th, 2021

Excellent experience with tee89s. Fabulous shirts, attractive artworks, great communication and fast delivery! I will definitely use them again!

emilyj321
March 17th, 2021

Another seamless transaction. Very quick turnaround time and my product was delivered in a timely fashion. Thank you team.

yolandak36
April 16th, 2021

My shirts arrived on time and were made with perfection. Very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend tee89s to everyone.

desmonde7
March 17th, 2021

Every order with tee89s has always been awesome and arrived when it was supposed to. I have always been very satisfied and will continue to use them.

Questions? Get answers from the Tee89s.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tee89s.co?

Have a question about Tee89s.co?