Review of TechnoBuddy

Tel: 8287154975

1 star

nehas40
7/3/17
I have successfully completed the Networking Course. My training experience was excellent and a great help to improve my technical knowledge.
iconicc
6/21/17
I m very happy with training & very thankful to Technobuddy team. The best part of the institute is that even if you miss classes they will take separate one to one sessions.
vandanag2
6/8/17
Great training institute for those who want to make their career in networking domain. I am now working as a network engineer in a reputed firm and I am extremely thankful to the trainer who taught me every bit of the subject because whatever I have learned at Technonuddy, is now helping me in my projects. Thanks again!
naveenp4
6/8/17
Technobuddy is the best institute I have ever seen in terms of study, practical and support. They are very supportive.
gauravm10
6/8/17
The best institute for practical knowledge in telecom field. Trainers are experienced and very humble. Very helpful faculty for guidance.
prashantm6
6/7/17
I would surely recommend techniques.in to upgrade the skill and exceed the expectations. All teachers and students ratio is good.
naveens14
6/7/17
It was really helpful to finding a job in suitable profile after I have got training from Technobuddy. I really got a very good opportunity to do work in a multinational Company. I really appreciate all the services of this company .Thanks for supporting & giving a bright future!

Questions? Get answers from the TechnoBuddy staff and other customers.

TechnoBuddy?