TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca)

TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca)

TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca) has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca) also ranks 4th among Tea sites. The most common issues with TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca) are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca)?

“Ordered for years, always happy”

Laurie D.
8/7/20

I have ordered from Tealyra for years, always happy. Sometimes some teas are out of stock. But teas are made in nature, not in a factory, so I have experienced this in other tea stores as well. Tealyra's Teas always well made and properly packed. (Teas deteriorate with light and air)

“No Thanks. Liars and scammers. AVOID like the plague”

Mark B.
10/9/18

They are scam artists so do no trust. They offer tea they don't sell, from a website in Australia, when they are not in Australia, and promise a return policy that is not honoured. I ordered tea and when I discovered they had misled me about their product I decided to cancel. Two days after I emailed but was told by Dimitry, that unfortunately it had been sent. When it arrived, I checked and the label stated it had been sent by Dimitry from US the day AFTER I had requested to cancel the order. Hmmmm. He lied as he wanted the sale. Then I sent five emails asking for details about returning the items and about his return policy. It was like trying to get blood from a stone. I was ignored every time. WHEN I FINALLY GOT INSTRUCTIONS HE WANTED ME TO PAY FOR SHIPPING TO ME AND BACK TO US. He ignored the evidence I had on the label and even went so far as to call me the liar. I could not pay the $35 shipping back so lost my money. So if you want to be scammed, sent the wrong product, lied to, called a liar and shunned, and have no chance of getting a refund or replacement, just for them to get a sale, then go ahead and order with this company. I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

lauried160
August 7th, 2020
jamesj79
December 17th, 2014
Best tea ever. The teas are as good or better than most of the local shops and at much lower prices. Never miss this.
christopherr93
October 17th, 2017
I've ordered tea from Tealyra regularly for at least three years. I did not have a single bad incident. Excellent range of high quality tea and at great prices.
richardc91
December 14th, 2014
Super tea store in Canada. I just like it.
gregg310
August 20th, 2018
• Updated review
I have ordered again from Tealyra twice since my poor service review and Tealyra are back to there high level of service and prompt delivery.
TERRIBLE - DO NOT PURCHASE
August 20th, 2018
• Previous review
On 13 July I purchased approx $150 of tea products from Tealyra which have not been delivered. I have left several phone messages and emails via the web site but I have had ZERO response from the company. Thieves. Deceitful. Save your money. DO NOT BUY.
markb987
October 9th, 2018
yuriii
October 13th, 2016
I'm impressed, I really like their teas!
paulq4
November 4th, 2014
The BEST tea store in Canada. I have been shopping online for my entire adult life and never have I received such efficient shipping. The teas are as good or better than most of the local shops and at much lower prices. Their selection is huge!

If you're looking for tea in Canada, look nowhere else.

Head office is located in Canada. However we serve all around the world.

By Dmytro F.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca) staff and other customers.

Buy Loose Leaf Tea Online - White Tea, Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Matcha. The widest selection, 500+ different teas.

dmytrof1
Dmytro F.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca)?

Have a question about TEALYRA (TeaLux.ca)?