Tchibo.ch

Tchibo.ch has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tchibo.ch?

“I started online shopping at Tchibo 4 years ago to...”

Jacques A.
2/18/14

I started online shopping at Tchibo 4 years ago to get some ski outfit at a reasonable price. Since then I regularly buy ski equipment of very good quality with the latest technical material and design. Prices are more than reasonable. It's a lot of value for the money you pay. In the mean time Tchibo has extended its offer to include lots of household products like furniture ans decoration and men and women clothing. I appreciate their nice uncomplicated return policy and the possibility to pay by credit card or to be invoiced.

jacquesa2
February 18th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Tchibo.ch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tchibo.ch?

Have a question about Tchibo.ch?