Review of Taz.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

bonniep20
2/2/14

We checked out Taz skatepark and roulodome in Montreal for my daughter's birthday party (in the winter).

The reception and ticket booth were run by a couple of young girls who charged us incorrectly and were very indignant when it was brought to their attention. Even when it got sorted out, it ended up costing almost $70 for 3 of us to rent the equipment and spend an afternoon rollerblading. We were given broken protection pads that we couldn't use and I ended up with a really bad (overused) pair of skates. The skates were turned in because the leather was so weak. I could only use them for a few minutes and had to stop.

I was ready to call it a day then, but my daughter still insisted on having her party there, so I called to reserve the space. I left 5 messages over a 2 week time period and received no call back.

Very undependable, very expensive, the equipment is not good and staff is very young and sarcastic. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Questions? Get answers from the Taz.ca staff and other customers.

Taz.ca?