Tayna.co.uk

Tayna.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tayna.co.uk?

“Battery supplier No. 1 in UK”

Colin B.
2/10/21

Tayna.co.uk carry a massive stock of lead acid batteries for all types of motor vehicle, scooter, mobility scooters and hoists. You name it they have a battery to suit. Their web site is easy to use, you can select a battery by type number, voltage and capacity and even by inputting the size you need in millimetres. Delivery charges are very fair, starting from £4-99 at time of review. Most battery prices are discounted and there are various makes available as well. Delivery is fast, usually quoted as 48 hours, but most of my orders have been 24 hour. My last order was 48 hours, as I live on an Island and was cut off by fog for a day. They have an excellent email service for answering queries. I have used them for 10 years now to supply wheelchair and hoist batteries and have recommended them to many people.

colinb59
February 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Based in Wales and delivering to most of the UK

Products used:
Yuasa 5amp 12 volt batteries, 6 of them

Questions? Get answers from the Tayna.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tayna.co.uk?

Have a question about Tayna.co.uk?