Taverngallery.co.uk

Taverngallery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Taverngallery.co.uk?

“Fake rubbish, do not buy!”

Julie W.
8/2/17

Please do not order products from this site. They are not cheap but are Chinese fakes, with poor quality finishes and wrong spellings on the actual boots. They did not even send me the actual boots I ordered, just something similar. Save your money, do not give it to these swindlers.

juliew137
August 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Taverngallery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taverngallery.co.uk?

Have a question about Taverngallery.co.uk?