Review of Tattoo Fun

Tel: 888-774-3662

jacquelinel66
Jacqueline L.
6/29/17

Madison was an excellent representative for your company. She made my ordering experience fast and easy!
I will definitely be recommending TattooFun to others!!

tr60
T R.
6/29/17

I am so thankful for this company and Sally. Our facility lost our order and Sally talked with her manager and they reprinted them for me and are getting them to me in time for my event! It was so great of them to do such a nice thing for me!

garyd206
gary d.
6/29/17

Sally was *terrific* through our order process. We needed to make several changes to artwork during the setup, but she was friendly and helpful the entire time. We love our new tatoos!
Thank you to Sally and team for a job well done!

Tanya Seibold | Marketing Manager | Sonoma County Distilling Company, Rohnert Park, CA

premiero
Premier O.
6/29/17

Sally is awesome! Customer Service here is top-notch!! Prices are great, too. I could not be happier!

rheak2
RHEA K.
6/29/17

Sally was really helpful, responsive and kept the process moving. It would be a pleasure to work with her again.

henochen
Henoche N.
6/29/17

My ordering experience was great. TattooFun.com had so many choices that it really was hard to choose what to order, LOL. But my 5 STAR rating comes from their Customer Service. I place an order and about two weeks later nothing arrived in the mail. So I emailed TattooFun.com to inquire when my order was shipped. Customer Service replied almost immediately. They found that my order was shipped out the next day of my original order, so it must have got lost in the mail. The Customer Rep. did not hesitate at all, she immediately told me that they would send a new order and it will be shipped express. Three days later my second order arrived in my mailbox just as they promised. Customer Service is my number one priority with who I choose to purchase from. TattooFun.com gets a well deserved 5 STAR rating from me and they deffinately will get future business from me. Thank You TattooFun.com.

ronv38
Ron V.
6/29/17

Every one was helpfull friendly and patient with my ineptness with email etc. tattoos and sticker look great

debif6
Debi F.
6/29/17

Gabby has been such a dream to work with. I had a complicated and rushed order and she was kind, professional, and extremely helpful in getting our order in.

geneb65
Gene B.
6/29/17

Cameron was a great rep: super friendly, a fast responder, and very clear. He did everything he could to ensure I was satisfied with my order. I would definitely get in touch with Cameron again for any printing needs. He made everything very easy.

julioo5
Julio O.
6/29/17

Hi Gaby Did an EXCELENT JOB Taking My order and doing all I need fast and right CONGRATULATIONS for having a great TEAM!!! We will continue doing business with You

rebeccah184
Rebecca H.
6/29/17

Fast response time from Customer service, were able to help me determine the right size for my tattoo. Best prices (I did my comparison shopping!)

elenef
Elene F.
6/29/17

Hi Katie, we received our tattoos this week and I wanted to let you know we are so happy with them! The image looks great and the color is really vibrant. They turned out better than I expected.

Also, you and your fellow production team members were really great in answering all my questions and making sure everything was done correctly and quickly.

Thanks again for all your help!

maryz53
Mary Z.
6/29/17

Extremely pleased with the thorough assistance and follow-up communications with Cameron which lead to proceeding with placing our 1st order in anticipation of being completely satisfied with the quality of the temp tattoos without waiting to have actually received the "sample" expected in the next few days!
(Nothing negative about Cameron whatsoever, but somewhat disappointed in the turn-around time it apparently will take for future orders.)

Thanks....Look forward to a continued mutually-rewarding "seller/buyer" relationship relationship in the future!

laurens160
Lauren S.
6/29/17

I stumbled upon your site. Cameron was extremely helpful and amazing. A true asset to your organization!!!!

briann98
Brian N.
6/29/17

TattooFun.com was very personal and contacted me in order to ensure I received the best product possible!

charlesj92
charles j.
6/29/17

Madison Fine helped me decide which products I should get. She even supplied me with sticker samples when I mentioned I was shopping for stickers, as well.

bekj
Bek J.
6/29/17

I'm still dealing with Gabby and will be placing order tomorrow BUT I'm VERY impressed at how quickly she replies and how thorough and helpful she is! Wish we got service like this in South Africa!!

claudiae25
Claudia E.
6/29/17

The customer service at TattooFun was exceptional. My sales representative, Madison, was incredibly helpful. She has a quick response, attentive to my concerns, and was flexible when I needed it. The quality of their tattoos are also great. I've placed a handful of orders with TattooFun and always return because I know I'll have great service and a high quality product.

renitag2
Renita G.
6/29/17

Sally was so helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions and helped me with my order until it was perfect. I would recommend tattoo fun and Sally to all my friends.

yuliyal3
Yuliya L.
6/29/17

I got quick tattoos and the experience was absolutely fanstastic. Order arrived right on time and I was very satisfied with the quality. Very helpful customer service too - they checked my artwork and worked with me to get it perfect. Highly recommend.

lisao77
Lisa O.
6/29/17

I had such a great experience with TattooFun! They were very patient with all of my questions, and when I needed my tattoos rushed, they worked their hardest to get them to me as soon as possible. Not only was I happy with my tattoos, but I was also impressed with their customer service. Will def be ordering from them again!

northeastk
Northeast K.
6/29/17

We found Tattoo Fun to be very professional and extremely efficient. Our temporary tattoo was very clear and attractive and a big hit with students. We will be using their services again and will also recommend them to others.

graemeb7
Graeme B.
6/29/17

Lora Balcar was my customer service person. I had the best customer service experience of my life. Thank you. She was great. I am planning a wedding and dealing with all kinds of service providers. I was blown away by the treatment from Lora. Thank you very much

hsiaowenr
Hsiaowen R.
6/29/17

I originally submitted in my design a little bit bigger than what I need it. However, either Laura or Katie helped me size down and even mortify the design way better than my original design was and also save my money. They refund some of the money back to me right away. Overall, it has been a great experience and I will definitely use their service again! Thanks, Tattoo Fun!

amberi5
amber I.
6/29/17

I love the quality of the tattoos and their employees and customer service is professional. I would highly recommend this to anybody. It is a gift that makes a lasting impression. Thank you so much

Questions? Get answers from the Tattoo Fun staff and other customers.

Tattoo Fun?