Review of Taptica

info@taptica.com

sanjays53
7/7/18

0 Votes
Fraud Company, I was a publisher in Taptica. I am tired of asking for my payment for 4 months now but they give new excuses every time. Sometimes they don't even read your emails and don't reply at all.

They have not paid my earnings(around $400) and wasted a lot of my time discussing payment issue. They have the [censored]iest payment process. They send you an invoice every month to fill (I don't understand why can't they fill basic details like publisher name, address and amount themselves?) and they recently asked me to signup for Payoneer to get my payment. And when you actually do all this bull[censored] and send them an email with information and attachments, they don't even read/reply/acknowledge that email. For the first few months, they might pay you for earning your trust(they paid me for first few months) but when you start growing big they will start making some sort of excuses to delay your payment.

They will delay your payment so that you keep earning THEM profit for as long as possible. I would strongly suggest everyone stay away from these scammers. Taptica is a scam as I have myself experienced it. I don't know how they got listed on LSE but I can 100% guarantee there is some sort of SCAM going on in this company.

Let me also talk about my Account Manager(AM), her name is Yarden Zaid. Once you ask for a payout, they will suddenly change your payment terms. She told me I will be paid on NET45 basis from now on(earlier NET30). Is this the way to inform me? at the moment when I ask for a payout? No prior Emails, nothing? This shows their professionalism at work. She makes new excuses every time I ask her for payments. I don't really want to blame her much by writing all these instances as she must be doing this under someone's command(higher authority) in the company but I must say if they scammed me, this company WILL scam you too one day if you choose to work with them.

This was my experience with them and I have really wasted a lot of my time and efforts with them. Choose them at your own risk.

hccfacch
11/10/17

They sucks they managers like Shlomi Gohar. Don't work with him never. Stay away of them they don't even pay.

websiteo
6/5/17

they dont pay to their publishers, stay away from this company , their ads are malicious, and they spred viruses across the web , they are working with non legit streaming websites , cant understand how this company is valid under London AIM rules

syedh2
4/11/16

I had a really bad experience with this company recently.. the guy named "Or Shalev" was after me to get a publisher account and promised me good rates for the ads that will be shown on my website. I also tried it out and stopped using it when i made around $20. I wanted to be sure that they pay money before i make those thousands of dollars by using the ads full time.. i had a bitter experience of 2 months of discussions ... and $20 was not paid and in the end.... Mr. Or Shalev told me that i should F my self .. which is kinda rude way to talk..

Beware of their false promises they will try to lure u in with big promises but they don't pay money.. I would not recommend you use this company there are many good companies out there that pay on time.

Questions? Get answers from the Taptica staff and other customers.

Taptica?