Review of TapTalk

TapTalk reviews

franc2326
5/6/17

Since Yuku went with Tapatalk it seems to have improved so I'll give it 3 stars. It is a bit more complicated for the group owners to learn how to set it up and work with it. It's set up like a Forum.

susanm296
4/15/17

This site since it moved to new server is awful they are so slow always down or maintance or some excuse my avatar is not been fix have had a lot of trouble with my mail they should have never moved and stayed where they were they are worse then ever worse site on the internet Aimoo is better than them even our old Msn and Multiply were better they need to get educated people who can fix these groups
very fed up.
Sincerely
an unhappy member I own groups here too
Angel

timt64
12/19/16

Unfortunately we created a forum in Yuku years ago and it is difficult to move to another forum host at this time, but Yuku has been slow loading for years and nobody at Yuku seems to care about that.
Even the login screen takes about 2 minutes to load, which makes me wonder if Yuku still runs on 9600 baud modem speeds?
Bottom line, if you are thinking about creating a new forum, stay away from Yuku, or you will regret it later.

charless150
10/16/16

This site goes down for hours and sometimes days at a time.

keiths81
9/13/16

from my understanding Yuku launched a new app for their forums back in 2015 in attempts to make forum posting more user friendly to my understanding - they do this by taking away coding and giving you buttons that are poorly designed and freeze up your app. Its the end of 2016 and I can't manually resize photos (using BBC, html or the like) and it keeps freezing and throwing code into my posts. Furthermore if I go back to edit a post I save it and go back only to find it didn't save my edit!

nones1
5/9/16

Don't post on Yuku because if someone decides to target you for harassment and real life stalking because they dislike your posts Yuku will support the perpetrator and give them a space to harass and stalk you, until the police become involved.

They won't exercise common sense about the difference between regular arguing and flaming on a board and what is extreme harassment and cyber stalking, until police become involved.

franjeg
2/19/16

Yuku is the worst forum hosting I've come across. I'm writing this while waiting for a page to load. I could probably write a review the length of War and Peace before it has done so.

kenm77
10/7/15

Yuku introduced the new app in 7/15, lot of criticism right from the start. Very slow, it crashes. Can't post pics to forums. Much harder to use vs the earlier app.
Well here it October 2015 and they haven't fixed any of it. Now it's a free app so they hammer your profile page with ads and pop ups and redirects while you attempt to log in.. Horrible app to use. Not user friendly at all. Do waste your time trying to get anything out of yuku support, they'll just blow smoke ip your ass.

donh57
3/3/15

been waiting on a web problem to be fixed for a month, the answer I am getting is that they are busy. you would think that something would have been fixed by now. they want to do a temp program, I don't want anything else on my laptop from them, that is asking for more problems. I have enough now!!!!! loosing money everyday I am down
don hughey dhughey5@cfl.rr.com cell 407-491-8413. well its 6-22-2015, yuku.com has don't fixed my problem,looks like they are only worried about getting new accounts and to "H" with the current customers. WHATS WRONG WITH YUKU??? Don

douglass26
4/27/14

I like a certain musical instrument discussion forum mounted on the yuku platform, but the platform does not seem very stable. For the past couple days it has been slow, or difficult, or impossible to access.

No ads is a plus, but if the host doesn't work, what's the point?

erick12
5/15/11

yuku.com is a site where you can start your own online community for free. What's in it for the owners is a fairly non-intrusive ad banner at the bottom of each page. There is quite a lot of customization available. This looks like a potential winner with a fair trade of service to ads. No pop-ups or scary links.

Questions? Get answers from the TapTalk staff and other customers.

TapTalk?