Review of TaoBaoAge

cs@taobaoage.com

1 star

kelvinc33
8/23/17

They have great customer service. Items packed really well and shipped really fast. Ordering and shipping done in around 2 weeks. Highly recommended!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Hi Kelvin,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we always glad to be on your serve.

Best regards
Taobao Age
johnd757
4/26/17

Amazed with how they handled my orders! It was complex with many items and changes. But they're so good in tracking every detail and make everything right! They're superhuman!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you John for this kind review, and we are looking for serving you in your future orders. Have a good day! Taobao Age
graceb57
4/21/17

They have a very accommodating and great customer service. I got my items in good condition and by the time I expected them to be delivered. Their service fee is not overpriced as well as compared to others.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Grace! and we are looking forward hearing from you soon. Taobao Age
sams348
4/13/17

I can easily add new items to my exisiting order, and they combine everything for me. They have very reasonable rate also!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Sam! we always working on developing our services to satisfy our customer's needs, Taobao Age.
jeanm106
4/12/17

I admire the hard work they dedicate to make sure youll have the best experience. Their customer support is available 24 hours! They respond to all your questions fast.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Jean ! your kind feedback give us the push to enhance customers' experience in online shopping from China, Taobao Age.
kathyj50
4/11/17

Taobao age is very quick to respond to my queries and their close attention to every detail regarding my order is quite commendable. I highly recommend Taobao Age. to handle your overseas purchase.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Kathy! looking forward serving you in all your future orders.

Questions? Get answers from the TaoBaoAge staff and other customers.

TaoBaoAge?