Review of TaoBaoAge

cs@taobaoage.com

1 star

eliasf20
4/14/19

I've used a few Taobao agents in the past but really like the service that Taobao Age offers. They have great communication and answers quick. The items arrived fast and secure. I absolutely plan to use them again soon.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Hello Elias,

Thanks for your valuable opinion.
we are really pleased to serve you again perfectly.

ekaric
3/14/19

At first I was reluctant to try using Taobaoage because I was afraid it was a scam. I eventually got courage to give it a try and I was very impressed by how responsive they were whenever I had any questions and how fast they were to process my order. I received all the items I ordered through them in great condition and they were well packed. I do not regret using Taobaoage and I will continue using it whenever I want to order items online from China.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Hello dear,

We would like to thank you for these kind words which always give us the power to provide the best for our customers.

kelvinc33
8/23/17

They have great customer service. Items packed really well and shipped really fast. Ordering and shipping done in around 2 weeks. Highly recommended!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Hi Kelvin,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we always glad to be on your serve.

johnd757
4/26/17

Amazed with how they handled my orders! It was complex with many items and changes. But they're so good in tracking every detail and make everything right! They're superhuman!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you John for this kind review, and we are looking for serving you in your future orders. Have a good day! Taobao Age
graceb57
4/21/17

They have a very accommodating and great customer service. I got my items in good condition and by the time I expected them to be delivered. Their service fee is not overpriced as well as compared to others.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Grace! and we are looking forward hearing from you soon. Taobao Age
sams348
4/13/17

I can easily add new items to my exisiting order, and they combine everything for me. They have very reasonable rate also!

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Sam! we always working on developing our services to satisfy our customer's needs, Taobao Age.
jeanm106
4/12/17

I admire the hard work they dedicate to make sure youll have the best experience. Their customer support is available 24 hours! They respond to all your questions fast.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Jean ! your kind feedback give us the push to enhance customers' experience in online shopping from China, Taobao Age.
kathyj50
4/11/17

Taobao age is very quick to respond to my queries and their close attention to every detail regarding my order is quite commendable. I highly recommend Taobao Age. to handle your overseas purchase.

Response from Taobao A., TaoBaoAge Representative
Thank you Kathy! looking forward serving you in all your future orders.

Questions? Get answers from the TaoBaoAge staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TaoBaoAge