Review of TankPit

TankPit reviews

contact@tankpit.com

oliverd21
4/8/17

I use to play this game years ago, and was super disappointed when it was taken offline. But, I just discovered its back as ***Tank Pit*** and I'm pumped!
I've never played a more addicting game. Don't let it's lack of graphics turn you away. I guarantee once you start playing you'll love it and be as addicted as I am!
It's free to play and easy to learn. Start by chose a tank name that will make others fear and remember you. Then a tank color. When you enter the game use the map to find other players to battle. Use the Radar to locate fuel and equipment. Equipment is critical if you want to survive long battles. Destroy enemy tanks and win awards as you work your way to the highest rank of GENERAL. There's also tournaments which keeps it fresh.
You can play this on tablets as well. However, I recommend a wireless keyboard and mouse.
I've also found that watching YouTube videos of others playing can really help if you are a newbie.
Check out the Tank Pit Bulletin Board for player's postings. They give tips or request to team up.
But, the best thing about this game is when a ton of people play. So, step up and check it out!

-43Ninjas

adamg73
9/6/16

It's a simple non click intensive game. with easy to follow gameplay and rules! I started tankpit back when it was called playbattlefield and i remember spending an hour or 2 on the game and loving every second of it! I also dont have to worry about losing game progress like most games, i can exit out at anytime and go right back to playing right where i left off. I would highly recommend this to friends who enjoy games similar to this one.

joshf7
6/29/12

I was skeptical about this game at first, a friend had recommended i give it a try. Takes a little bit to get a hold of at the beginning, understanding the basics. It seems like a game aimed at a younger audience but after a couple hours of play i realized just how addicting this game was. Highly competitive and action filled once the maps start filling with people, tried to take on 5 people the other day at once and got my rear end handed to me. Gaining rank and awards is tough! but youll be seeing me on the field more. Simplicity is the key and this game has it, ton of fun!

davec26
6/16/12

Well i thought the game was much deeper than it leads on to be. The award sets are really cool and taking time to develop them is a really interesting aspect. During game play crazy battles occur between different factions(colors) and it turns out to be a lot of fun.

Questions? Get answers from the TankPit staff and other customers.

TankPit?