Review of Tango Card

Tel: +1.2069376342
davidmleeds@gmail.com

elenad11
12/17/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

camilles35
12/10/18

Fast and easy to use gift cards. There are tons of different options to choose from. You recieve them instantly. Love when I get a Tango gift card!!

jenniferh440
12/10/18

I like the Tango Card. The rewards come in and they're legit. It makes things handy. Sometimes I get the e-mail that Tango has rewards from me, and it's deposited to another account linked to it. No transaction time, no wait time; poof, it's there.

deliaz1
11/30/18

Great website to earn easy cash it's fun doing surveys I have ding surveys for this website for a year in half I have not had any problems with this site.

laural350
11/21/18

I love tango because you can pick whatever gift card that you want it's easy and fast the website is very simple and makes things less complicated

harryh43
9/16/18

I get these as a result of surveys usually. I've had no trouble with their Visa gift cards to date. I wish that they could be used at more than just limited online sites though.

Questions? Get answers from the Tango Card staff and other customers.

Tango Card?