Talk4longer.net

Talk4longer.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Talk4longer.net?

“This is a great site ive found”

Kumar M.
3/6/11

This is a great site ive found. I make lots of international calls to different countries and this site offers extremely cheap rate calls. However you need to be a pay as you go customer of orange or tmobile to be able to use this. But they also have a different package for pay monthly customers. I have been using this for quite sometime and its been great.

kumarm
March 6th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Talk4longer.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Talk4longer.net?

Have a question about Talk4longer.net?