This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Takkoutlet.top

Takkoutlet.top

Takkoutlet.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Takkoutlet.top?

“Fake site from china with no contact info. SCAM”

David S.
6/27/18

Don't give them your credit card information as this site does not ship any goods. FAKE site designed to take your money. Enough said, stay away or better yet run. I did not notice that the security symbol had a warning on the screen in the upper left corner of the search bar while on the cc info. Screen. I had to cancel my card and dispute the charge with mastercard.

davids1695
June 27th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Takkoutlet.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Takkoutlet.top?

Have a question about Takkoutlet.top?