TablaMagnetica.ro

TablaMagnetica.ro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate TablaMagnetica.ro?

“Great platform for whiteboard aquisitions in Romania”

Robert O.
3/9/17

I work for a school in Romania and recently those in charge took the decision to change the classical blackboards in 10 classes with magnetic boards. I found this site by searching on the Internet our attention was for product quality price ratio offered. I talked on the phone with sales departemnt and introduced us to offer us personalized magnetic board that they import and distribute as a personal brand. In acquisition of these magnetic boards was included a pretty good discount, giving us Free for each magnetic board textmarker board and sponge Shipping was made quickly in only 24 hours of placing the order and the products are in excellent condition and we can see they have great quality.

roberto460
March 9th, 2017

Free for each magnetic board textmarker board and sponge

Tip for consumers:
Excelent Quality and Customer Services best way to buy great Whiteboards!

Questions? Get answers from the TablaMagnetica.ro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TablaMagnetica.ro?

Have a question about TablaMagnetica.ro?