Switchplus.ch

Switchplus.ch has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Switchplus.ch?

“While purchasing a swiss domain I was searching...”

David H.
1/9/12

While purchasing a swiss domain I was searching the web for a while to avoid resellers. Finally I reached switchplus.ch, who seemed to be the original provider. My purchase was completely OK. Their support was also responding promptly my requests regarding help with DNS hosting setup. The missing star goes for their somewhat clumsy yet fully functional administrative interface.

davidh53
January 9th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Switchplus.ch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Switchplus.ch?

Have a question about Switchplus.ch?