This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Swissonlinesales.co.uk

Swissonlinesales.co.uk

Swissonlinesales.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Swissonlinesales.co.uk?

“I ordered a watch from these guys in mid-November”

vince s.
1/26/13

I ordered a watch from these guys in mid-November. In early December they sent me a text in poor English telling me that the watch was out of stock and inviting me to choose another. I did and waited for my watch. A month later I got another text telling me that it too was out of stock. I asked for a refund which they said I would get. A month later, nothing, so I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute. I decided to try an experiment. I sent an email to them asking them when they would get the original watch back in stock and they told me that it would never be back in stock. Their website says it is in stock. So I sent an enquiry through their website from a different email address, posing as a different customer, askng if the original watch model was in stock as I was ready to order. They said it was, and I should place an order, Draw your own conclusions......

vinces9
January 26th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Swissonlinesales.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swissonlinesales.co.uk?

Have a question about Swissonlinesales.co.uk?