Swissonlinesales.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

vinces9
1/26/13

I ordered a watch from these guys in mid-November. In early December they sent me a text in poor English telling me that the watch was out of stock and inviting me to choose another. I did and waited for my watch. A month later I got another text telling me that it too was out of stock. I asked for a refund which they said I would get. A month later, nothing, so I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute. I decided to try an experiment. I sent an email to them asking them when they would get the original watch back in stock and they told me that it would never be back in stock. Their website says it is in stock. So I sent an enquiry through their website from a different email address, posing as a different customer, askng if the original watch model was in stock as I was ready to order. They said it was, and I should place an order, Draw your own conclusions......

Questions? Get answers from the Swissonlinesales.co.uk staff and other customers.

Swissonlinesales.co.uk?