Swiss Crypto

Swiss Crypto has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Swiss Crypto most frequently mention customer support and trading account.Swiss Crypto ranks 65th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 76.7%
How would you rate Swiss Crypto?

“Powerful Trading platform”

Margaret M.
2/4/22

Powerful Trading platform, a great website with services straight to the point. I just got into crypto earlier this year and still have too much to learn. Their technical team helped me out with the solid keys to get the advantage of this market volatility.

“Be Very Careful with This Broker Firm”

Jas L.
12/5/21

Swiss-cryptobank.io is operated by the same people from eucryptobank.io. They are both headquartered in Prague with the same contact phone number. Eucryptobank.io is a very bad broker firm and many investors are scammed by them. You can find many bad negative reviews about eucryptobank.io in many reviewing platforms. Please be very careful if you want to invest in swiss-cryptobank.io. You might not be able to get your hard earned money back.

margaretm1947
February 4th, 2022

Dear,
Thank you for your review we will continue to do the utmost to satisfy our customers and improve our service.

georgec1342
February 7th, 2022

I strongly recommend being with Swiss Cryptobank. They have the tools that will make us excel in CRYPTO. Their trading platform is one of the most powerful ones out there and really is a high-tech one.

meghanr76
December 19th, 2021

They give the fastest withdrawals in the market, but sometimes their support staff takes time to answer during rush hours

Anthony B. – Swiss Crypto Rep

Thank you for your reply, we at SCB do the utmost to satisfy our customers and give the fastest payment solutions available.

annar4589
February 6th, 2022

My experience with Swiss Cryptobank is beyond my expectations were. I have been learning every single day new methods, techniques, and strategies from their market overview and trading signals. They are one of the best out there. Totally worth checking them out.

valeriec556
January 18th, 2022

I've been on a few sites before this one but they were so down to earth with me from the beginning. Just shows that it's not impossible to explain everything in simple terms and that it can be done

Dear,
Thank you for your reply, we will continue to the utmost to satisfy our customers.

versies2
December 15th, 2021

Swiss Cryptobank is a great source for investing in Bitcoin and all other crypto coins. Much better than all those shady trading websites.

Dear,
Thank you for your reply, we at SCB do the utmost to satisfy our customers and give a variety of investment assets and continue to try to add to the options in our company.

keshas72
June 14th, 2022

I know most traders still prefer using MT4, but I think it makes sense that brokers would allow you to choose. Swiss Cryptobank has only MT4 at the moment, but I like innovation. No way I'll leave this broker, but I thought this one issue was worth mentioning.

juliem1991
February 25th, 2022

Thank you for creating this great website. It has a lot of choices to choose from when it comes to trading. I learned so much from the agents as they explain the importance of trading and earning online in detail. Thanks for the efforts of teaching me to handle my accounts in trading.

lawrencem421
February 25th, 2022

Avoid this company. They are scammers. They pretend to know everything about trading, and when you deposits money with them and make profits, they will deny every withdrawal request ever made. If you push further on withdrawing, they will close your account and stopped responding to both mails and calls.

teddyd25
January 16th, 2022

I opened my trading account and the process was really simple and smooth. Just a few steps to follow then I got verified. Their customer support contacted me to make sure everything is OK.

Dear,
Thank you for your reply, we will continue to the utmost to satisfy our customers and provide the best support.

petrinar4
February 27th, 2022

Great job you have done out there., fair commissions, great customer support, legit list of tradable coins

dixiel46
January 20th, 2022

They have a lot of different account types for traders but if you don't spend hours in front of the charts every day, the platinum should do it for you, trust me.

tammyg463
February 6th, 2022

The website is modern, customer support was there for me with all my questions and concerns. I have got no problems opening my trading account, making my first deposit with their wide range of payment solutions. I do recommend trading with Swiss Cryptobank.

moritzk2
November 22nd, 2021

Pretty satisfied with their customer support and how they are always there for me. So far so good with their services and just can not thank you, guys, enough for all the support you have given me to start trading and make the right decisions for my own investing goals.

carolynd452
January 16th, 2022

Their rates are super competitive, as are their commissions. I've been trading with Swiss Cryptobank for some time now, it's not enough to quit my job, but it's a nice second monthly income.

Dear,
Thank you for your reply, we will continue to the utmost to satisfy our customers and bring the cheapest rates.

nellies44
December 15th, 2021

I like Swiss Cryptobank platform very much due to their platform - it has been kept simple and there are fast trading opportunities.

Dear,
Thank you for your reply, we at SCB to the utmost to satisfy our customers and try to bring the fastest quotations from our liquidity providers.

annab1522
February 25th, 2022

I am having a great experience using Swiss Cryptobank. The stuff is polite and kind-----------------

kevinl1880
February 3rd, 2022

I have opened my trading account within minutes, and everything was really simple and quick. Customer support was there for me to follow up and make sure everything is alright.

johnc7500
December 16th, 2021

At first I was afraid because I heard about a lot of scams on Bitcoin and other cryptos, but this site is different. If you're looking for a safe place to invest, this is the place for you.

aj476
May 1st, 2022

This company contacted my father, telling him he has money in his account they want to transfer to him. They took control of his phone and had him access his account for them and instead of depositing money they promised him, they stole $3,000. The banks cannot do anything because he gave them access to his account - if he were in the UK this would be considered an authorised push payment and a fraud.

Do not deal with them.

davidb7736
February 26th, 2022

, Such a very helpful and positive team guiding me from opening my trading account, depositing, and answering all my questions. Thank you and of course, I do recommend opening a trading account with Swiss Cryptobank.

bruces757
January 21st, 2022

Great platform overall. The rates are super-fair and the account managers are human and not bots.

williamr2235
February 26th, 2022

I like what they have done with their fees structure. To others in the same industry after my own research

jewellm28
December 19th, 2021

Swiss Cryptobank platform is for sure one of the best and it is also super powerful, I found it pretty safe so I do recommend it for trading

timc1147
June 4th, 2022

They have a similar pattern with the video posted to defraud people. They have a manipulated platform. I have screenshots of the deceptive platform. Your money is loss. Dont fall to the gimick of recovery posted in the reviews also.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Swiss Crypto staff and other customers.

Anthony B.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swiss Crypto?

Have a question about Swiss Crypto?