This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Swapz.net

Swapz.net

Swapz.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Swapz.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Swapz.net?

“legalised theft”

lee a.
11/25/12

legalised theft. SWAPS customers service is so poor might as well not even bother with them. my son swopped his moto bike for a remoto petrol buggy. sent the bike the other SWAPZer failed to send the car (buggy) and swapz.com even let him re list the buggy as for sale again even when he didnt compleat the deal. reported him (BASSMANASH) or ashly Goodfield to swapz they told me to get lost and even changed my account to show the deal is compleat when it has NOT been compleated or sent or returned. had to report to police in the end SWAPZ.com ???? waist of space dont use. SWAPZ.com just let people rip you off and tel you " we arnt bothered "

leea26
November 25th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Swapz.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swapz.net?

Have a question about Swapz.net?