Surviving Antidepressants

Surviving Antidepressants has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Surviving Antidepressants ranks 14th among Drug sites.

How would you rate Surviving Antidepressants?

“They are very supportive giving advice to those who are going through withdrawals”

Felisbela C.
4/3/20

These people who are going through withdrawals, they are going through hell, but the people there, are very supportive

felisbelac
April 3rd, 2020

teeh
February 5th, 2018

I became a member of this site after a couple of bad things done with my meds by my doc, and mistakes were made. I used to be in the medical field, but I was lost and alone. I had no clue thatbeing take off of meds or switching meds overnight could be so bad. I was bedridden for 4 months, and had symptoms of these changed for 18 months after the first change (there were 2,6 months apart, if memory serves). The mods were amazing, and those well enough to reach out did so. I am very thankful for the friends I made, and the people I helped, and those who helped me, as you are free to aid others when you wish. AMAZING! This was all in my first couple of months, as I have had to drift away for personal reasons, I am not there often now, but I drop in when I can, and it is always so positive of an experience that I look forward to saying hello!

Questions? Get answers from the Surviving Antidepressants staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Surviving Antidepressants?

Have a question about Surviving Antidepressants?