SurveyJunkies

SurveyJunkies has a consumer rating of 1.46 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SurveyJunkies ranks 195th among Advertising sites.

No positive highlights yet

• You can't contact them because the phone number is not legit nor is the email...
How would you rate SurveyJunkies?

“How do i contact them”

Carina B.
1/6/20

I did everything thing they required to cash out for the first time and my request got denied. I would like to know why. There is no contact information.

“DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY "SCAMMERS"”

Tina C.
2/13/20

I've never received my payout from them. I was supposed to get it today but it's not here. Everyone is telling you the the truth about this horrible company. It's ya choice to believe it or not. I'm happy I didn't do the surveys with all of my info on there. I just downloaded the apps on my phone. I hope you put the protection back on ya phone right afterwards because if not that ya ass. It's no way of contacting them. Just pursue legal action on ya own.

phone number (3)
tinac352
Tina C.
February 13th, 2020

josiet16
February 23rd, 2020

I've decided this is an attempt to further the spam attack on the world. You won't receive the money you earned, but you will receive spam calls and texts that will not stop from doing the surveys. It's unfortunate. Neither I nor my wife have received payout. It's says multiple accounts are under review due to fake account attempts. That is just to keep you hopeful so you will continue using their site to further your spam. Please don't fall for this ridiculous scam.

anitah115
January 1st, 2020

Check the proof of payments. They're posing to be surveyjunkie.com using their logo and everything. Email their support service, you can't, the email will get denied because it's service email is fake. They're testimonials claim they've been with them for so and so long, that's a lie, do a search on the URL, it's only been up for two months. Check out the comments on some of the YouTube videos, no ones gotten paid because no one will get paid. Because it's a scam.

rons655
January 6th, 2020

Bad bad bad it's got scam written all over it you will not be paid just hustled for all your personal information don't he surprised if cops or the FBI show up at your door for a crime you didn't commit because some third world country bum is out there running around with your identity. Oh yeah did I mention this is a scam and you won't be paid...

travisw126
February 12th, 2020

I suppose to been revived my payment but it still says pending no one to reach out to total scam and I'm pursuing legal action

toms1007
February 25th, 2020

The e-mail will make you think it was sent but literally hours later you will receive an "undeliverable e-mail response. Secondly, the video is FAKE about cashing out, and my PAYMENTS ARE STILL PENDING FROM FEBRUARY 2! DO NOT SIGN-UP! SCAM, TURNING THE SITE IN TO THE FTC for investigation!

Products used:
surveyjunkies.co

carinab11

lecherj
February 10th, 2020

I must admit that in the beginning of my experience I was excited. I was actually earning money with apps. The surveys are neverending and misleading as well as the steps. My referrals commission did not show up. I showed my first referral how to get $800.00 and onky received $3.42 in commission. My sister has signed up and is completing task. I have not received any of her commission. The requirements for the payout has changed from $10 to $100.

jenniferh1254
January 16th, 2020

They say to do all these tasks for your first cash out... which I did. But after I completed all this nonsense, they added in there that I have to have a certain amount referral commission($100 worth, & I have $2.52)... Which is basically saying the referrals I got, all have to complete stuff too or I cant cash out on the money I already earned. Complete bull$#*! & I'm pissed that I wasted my time, & put my email that is now going to blow up with spam mail I'm sure.

helenm379
February 26th, 2020

So, it started this survey junkie co, which is apparently a take off from Survey Junkies. There is no one to contact, and i was supposed to get paid three times in February, of course not! Don't fall into this scam. They are phishing!

wandal223
January 6th, 2020

So far I've had no issues but I really hope it is legit I will see about that in a month! It don't even gotta be a huge amount as long as it is legit

vieth6
March 23rd, 2020

I hope they are not scam and safe because if that true many people have a lot of money but they should put a record lower about 3-5 for a mission tks for reading please don't hurt me with your words tks

viviany19
January 1st, 2020

I love making money bye sitting around on my down time hope I can make more money just with one click amen

christianr130
February 20th, 2020

Total scam. Haven't been paid yet. Suppose to get paid 2 payments. Now there is this info on my account (in red)
*******@msn.com

nanettet4
February 11th, 2020

Please don't waste your time or sign up with this fake site. Plus, there is no contact info and you can't delete the account once you sign up. Don't give out any personal information.

kiaushaniqueg
February 9th, 2020

I have no proof of this site being a scam but I definitely believed everything about it I've just started maybe about 2 weeks ago I have a payout coming on 2/26/2020 however I have lots of reasons to believe that they will not pay out and it sucks because I did lots of work and earned lots of money before I came across other reviews stating how fake this is I will keep a update

whitneym96
June 21st, 2020

They now go by Bonus Junkies
Bonusjunkies.co, I believe. These sorry pieces of $#*! are not legit. Apparently they change their domain name when too many people start calling them on their obvious bull$#*!.

keturall
February 9th, 2020

I've been trying to find a way to get in contact with someone from survey junkie I signed up I did the task and every other day something changing about getting a payouts I've made up up to $1,133 Now it's telling me I have to make $100 to get a reference commission it was $10 how am I supposed to convince people to sign up and do the task if they don't want to any delays my payment when I completed everything I really think it's unfair and on top of that they have no way for you to contact them when you have a problem not even an email

phillish2
February 7th, 2020

You know the old saying, if it looks to good to be true it most likely is to good to be true. I started doing this and stopped to see if I would get paid. Was scheduled to be paid on 2/2 and nothing. Still says pending. The website says all payments have been paid NOT! Total SCAM..

elizabethc718
March 1st, 2020

This company is nothing but a fraud. Do not waste your time, you don't get paid like they claim you do. I have "cashed out" twice now and have never reviewed anything.

dm573
March 7th, 2020

Don't get surveyjunkies.co and surveyjunkie.com mixed up. Surveyjunkies.co is FRAUD, SCAM. I fell gor, had referrals fall for it, I'm embarrassed I got anyone involved! I did it ALL legit, supposed to have 3 payout. Never saw a dime. AND had to change my phone number because of my info being sold. Nonstop calls... ugh I'm pissed There should be a ZERO STAR!

melaniee59
February 4th, 2020

They never paid and there is no phone number or good email address to contact them. I was supposed to have gotten paid today and the people's pictures with the names you see I tried Facebook and google to find them and they can't be found

kalashs
September 4th, 2020

I am actually new to this application or software we may say i am trying to figure out how to receive various gift cards through this software may you can help me please

shellyc107
February 1st, 2020

App has you do task for money. Was supposed to be paid out 1/31, NEVER paid! Now my phone rings nonstop with SPAM calls! Plus spam texts! DO NOT use this site

tangelae1
January 26th, 2020

They have you to complete alot of task for money that you will never receive. Its been almost a month and my payment is still pending. If you want people to complete the task it shouldn't take that long for the payout, since they already have the info on where to send the payments. Then they lie and says that the services are down when its time to pay people. Like if you was to have your money sent through paypal, bitcoin and cash app they says wait 24 hrs you shouldn't have to wait that long since you already waited almost a month or more. They should be fined and sued! Not forgetting taken down off the internet.

Nope! Haven't heard of any successful payments And there is no one to contact

By Christian R.