Super Mining

Super Mining has a consumer rating of 3.11 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Super Mining ranks 126th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Super Mining?

“It's Paying, Yesterday i receive my first payout!”

Charlene O.
12/22/19

Yesterday I received my first payout! I can't explain, how I feel today. Thank super mining for making my day! Initially, I think it's a risk but once I join super mining at that even I also have some fear but finally, everything is clear now! It's paying 100%. I recommended for those who are looking for free mining. The affiliate program is working fine and also accurate. Till today nothing happy wrong with me.

“SCAM SITE”

Tony O.
9/12/19

Paid maintenance for claim, but they never sent payout. Tried to get their attention but there is no functioning email for support.

charleneo17
December 22nd, 2019
tonyo70
September 12th, 2019
mathiass37
October 26th, 2019
Hello Guys, I am long-time user of Super mining, As I notice, With initial plan you can't earn as much as you think. You have to switch to premium plans or upgrade it to the next level. As I did before 5 months. And I Suggest you to participate in an affiliate program, which can help you to get some extra money. Everyone knows, Day by day market is changing, Mining cost is also getting high. Then how you earn large money from free or starter plan? Think twice and switch to premium. Will give you great reward as I am!
bhattig
February 26th, 2019
It is a scam website, I spend fee. BUT I am receives any amount. SO I say to every user to be careful and inform about scam websites.
felisat
May 26th, 2018
I spent time mining in this site, when my time to withdraw the amount I mined, it says successful but nothing arrived in my btc wallet... SCAMMMED..
kylem269
November 29th, 2019
Finally i got payout yesterday, It's 100% Legit bitcoin mining site. I also get extra rewards from affiliate program. I personally recommend it.
shreyam1
July 30th, 2018
It is a fake website its cheats peple, i opened my pc for three days and after the minimum amount i try to withdraw but its cheat people dnt this this website

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Super Mining staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Mining?

Have a question about Super Mining?