Superheroes Gears reviews

davidem9
1/12/19

I bought a hoodie for my son; get a very thin hoodie of very poor quality fabric for 55 bucks. On aliexpress you can have similar low quality hoodies for less than 10 dollars.
The hoodie has no labels, no the care one nor the fabric one.

It is not a legitimate US website by it is a stuffify variant. AVOID to shop here!

Do not trust all the reviews for Superheroes gears: they indeed offer a 10$ to everybody who write a review on this site.

judellea
12/17/18

This was the first time I bought this product. I was surprised because it was delivered earlier than I expected. I'm wanting to buy more products because this Deadpool Boadshorts, I was amazed with the design, made of great quality and comfortable material. Amazing!

johne443
12/4/18

I am a huge fan of Marvel ever since and Stan Lee's farewell is really hard for me to take so I search for a good memorabilia of his legendary works and I found the Spider-Man Hoodies that this site is selling. I've got my package recently and it really looks good! Its design is as shown at their picture and the fabric feels really soft. I wonder how they made the printing so good and neatly done! I will definitely treasure this one in memory of the legendary hero of all heroes.

timj156
11/30/18

Ordered a pair of shoes on 10/19/18. Took a month just to get an email to confirm shipping. 2 weeks went by and the status never changed. I was told it was because they were custom ordered. I finally get an email saying they were shipped, from China, and would take up to 60 days to get here. And so I wait. But I was offered an apology and 10% off my next order. PLEASE!! Do not order from here

jheaa
11/30/18

I bought a Harley Quinn hoodie and it recently just arrived. I'm impressed with the design <3 and the quality was nice actually. Thankfully, I got the SMALL size.^_^ At first, I ordered a Medium then changed my size to Small. Good thing, they replied in a timely manner (within 24 hours) and changed my ordered hoodie to Small. Thank you very much for accommodating my request!

marjoriee9
11/30/18

I recently bought a Harley Quinn inspired artwork T-Shirt, I got the shirt 2 days ago. I was very excited to get it but the size was too big but I'm still very happy with my purchase. I wanted the shirt to be not too tight and kind of loose on me so I ordered 2 sizes up and I end up receiving a too big Tshirt. Silly me. Overall, the printing looks really nice and the material used is very soft to touch. I gave the shirt to my boyfriend and it fits him well. He liked it. 5 stars!

joyj62
11/30/18

I was overwhelmed with the amount of shirt designs that they have and it was hard to pick just one, so I ended up buying 3! I bought 2 superman t-shirts and 1 workout shirt for women. They just arrived in mail today and I'm so happy with my purchase! I'm so excited to wear the compression shirt at the gym this weekend, they fit me just right and so does the shirts. I might buy a few shirts too for my brother too since they also have gaming merch and he loves playing fortnite. I recommend this website to everyone!

Questions? Get answers from the Superheroes Gears staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Superheroes Gears