SuperOne

SuperOne has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SuperOne ranks 17th among Digital Signs sites.

How would you rate SuperOne?

“Legit business”

Ukpono O.
7/11/20

If you looking for a cool business to invest, I recommend superone. Best block chain based multibillion dollar business. Be a co-owner of a great game app. I trust the owners and developers. Hit me up on Facebook is you wanna make money. Ukpono Oscar

“**SCAMMERS**”

Julie B.
8/14/21

SCAMMERS** It's highly likely that any page or positive reviews is created by Super1 Investments. I deposited the minimum $250 then was hounded for more. I put more and they wanted even more, phoning 17 times in 3 hours. They harass you even when you tell them you are driving. I filled out a withdrawal form which 'Account Manager' Steven Gates said would take one minute. Three weeks later and an excessive amount ofemails later, my balance is zero and no refund. I have sent and resent all ID compliances and stated my distrust of Steven Gates. All I get is that I have to talk to him and what a wonderful person he is. My loss is a game to them. Thieves take your property and won't return it, Super1 has taken my money and won't return it.

ukponoo
July 11th, 2020

julieb1806
August 14th, 2021

SCAMMERS**
I have sent and resent all ID compliances and stated my distrust of

Tip for consumers:
They hound you and wear you down.
They phone using Australian mobile numbers, always diffent and ypu can't ring back.

Questions? Get answers from the SuperOne staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SuperOne?

Have a question about SuperOne?